**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Increase dungeon shard limit from 55k

bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
Can you guys get rid of the limit or increase it? Sometimes there's dungeon crystals I don't want to open but I enjoy dungeons and can't play because I'm going to hit the 55k cap. Can it be removed with the next dungeon update?

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Why not spend some of it haha, some of the 5* incursions crystals are good this time.
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★

Why not spend some of it haha, some of the 5* incursions crystals are good this time.

Because I already have the champs in the crystals that are out and don't want them
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Then don't run incursions
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Tiger360 said:

There should be no limit at all, not sure where all these useless suggestions are coming from, thank god these people don't work at kabam otherwise we would be screwed with a 1 mil gold cap and if we complain them "Just don't run arena lol"

Yes, like your professional suggestions using your many years of game development right?

😐
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    bdawg923 said:

-sixate- said:

Thanks for the useless suggestion
    If you don't need any champs from incurion crystals why waste your time running them? I never do incursions and my life thanks me for it.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Tiger360 said:

There should be no limit at all, not sure where all these useless suggestions are coming from, thank god these people don't work at kabam otherwise we would be screwed with a 1 mil gold cap and if we complain them "Just don't run arena lol"

Yes, like your professional suggestions using your many years of game development right?

😐
    Perhaps you should give a rational argument as to why there should be a limit instead of being sarcastic.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Unfortunately I was close to the limit I ended up buying a basic 5 star crystal, it sucks but I’ll get up there again before the 6 star shards are available for purchase.
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

ItsDamien said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

ItsDamien said:

Tiger360 said:

😐
    But what's the point in having limits in things like that? That's like capping loyalty off at 800k just because that's the price of UC. It's pointless. That's why imo, Glory, Artifacts, Loyalty, Gold and any other resource should not be capped. Let savers save and spenders spend.
    To force people into not hoarding. Imagine they introduce 6* Crystals, and the second you could purchase one, you'd just immediately have the resources to do so, and still have plenty left over for the next time it's available. There's an economy on certain things to prevent mass power gain in short amounts of time, thus making new content irrelevant the second it comes out.

It isn't about the short term "what benefits the game now", it's about the long term. Besides this sort of resource capping isn't uncommon in games with an RPG element to them.
    Hoarding isn't necessarily bad and I don't think we should force Anti-Hoarding down people's throats.
    Hoarding isn't necessarily good either and I don't think that players should only think about what's good for them but rather they should think about what's actually good for the game.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Tiger360 said:

😐
    This comment doesn't make any sense, hence why you got dislikes and i got agrees. Like what are you even talking about? Yes, not restricting the resources you grind hours for is not a good idea. If you think the gold cap is a good idea, then I dont really know what to tell you 🤐
    ItsDamien said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

ItsDamien said:

Tiger360 said:

😐
    But what's the point in having limits in things like that? That's like capping loyalty off at 800k just because that's the price of UC. It's pointless. That's why imo, Glory, Artifacts, Loyalty, Gold and any other resource should not be capped. Let savers save and spenders spend.
    To force people into not hoarding. Imagine they introduce 6* Crystals, and the second you could purchase one, you'd just immediately have the resources to do so, and still have plenty left over for the next time it's available. There's an economy on certain things to prevent mass power gain in short amounts of time, thus making new content irrelevant the second it comes out.

It isn't about the short term "what benefits the game now", it's about the long term. Besides this sort of resource capping isn't uncommon in games with an RPG element to them.
    this doesn't make sense, which part of your backside is this coming from? Doesn't make a difference if you hoard, and you'd be gaining the same amount of "power gain" as a person who doesn't hoard. Some people just prefer to open in bulk, get that into your narrow mind
    Tiger360 said:

ItsDamien said:

Tiger360 said:

😐
    This comment doesn't make any sense, hence why you got dislikes and i got agrees. Like what are you even talking about? Yes, not restricting the resources you grind hours for is not a good idea. If you think the gold cap is a good idea, then I dont really know what to tell you 🤐
    I get dislikes on every post. It doesn't make what I say any less true. The problem is people don't like being told what they don't want to hear.

Many games have resource caps. Final Fantasy 14 and World of Warcraft being two of the largest games with RPG elements both have resource caps for both weekly obtainable resources and indefinitely grindable resources such as Gold. It is a hard progression cap to prevent ridiculous power growth in a short amount of time.

Am I saying they shouldn't raise the cap to maybe 80k? No I'm not.

Am I saying that they shouldn't remove the cap altogether? Yes.
    Tiger360 said:

ItsDamien said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

ItsDamien said:

Tiger360 said:

😐

this doesn't make sense, which part of your backside is this coming from? Doesn't make a difference if you hoard, and you'd be gaining the same amount of "power gain" as a person who doesn't hoard. Some people just prefer to open in bulk, get that into your narrow mind
    Get it into your narrow mind that hoarding isn't always good. If you're going to be stubborn about your irrelevant opinion, I will be stubborn about mine too. Either way, it's not likely the cap will go away, and at best they're just going to raise the cap a little.
    Aayush19 said:

ItsDamien said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

ItsDamien said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

ItsDamien said:

Tiger360 said:

😐

Hoarding isn't necessarily bad and I don't think we should force Anti-Hoarding down people's throats.
    Hoarding isn't necessarily good either and I don't think that players should only think about what's good for them but rather they should think about what's actually good for the game.
    Whom do you play the game for?
    I play the game for myself, but that doesn't mean I can't see the broader implications for the game itself. A healthy game means that the game stays around for longer.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Tiger360 said:

ItsDamien said:

Tiger360 said:

ItsDamien said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

ItsDamien said:

Tiger360 said:

😐

Get it into your narrow mind that hoarding isn't always good. If you're going to be stubborn about your irrelevant opinion, I will be stubborn about mine too. Either way, it's not likely the cap will go away, and at best they're just going to raise the cap a little.
    My opinion isn't irrelevant since more people agree thus it holds the majority. WOW is different, its not like you are buying for a chance to get a character lol, your just wrong hence why you have more dislikes that agrees. Stay mad
    I'm just popping in here. disagrees and agrees mean very little on the forums. if gw gives good advice on a rank up thread, he'll have disagrees rained on him. also, just because 14 year olds on the forums press the disagree button doesn't mean it should be added, nor does it mean he's wrong

Tiger360 said:

ItsDamien said:

Tiger360 said:

ItsDamien said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

ItsDamien said:

Tiger360 said:

😐

My opinion isn't irrelevant since more people agree thus it holds the majority. WOW is different, its not like you are buying for a chance to get a character lol, your just wrong hence why you have more dislikes that agrees. Stay mad
    I'm just popping in here. disagrees and agrees mean very little on the forums. if gw gives good advice on a rank up thread, he'll have disagrees rained on him. also, just because 14 year olds on the forums press the disagree button doesn't mean it should be added, nor does it mean he's wrong
    If we go by his logic, purchases and rankups and hero shards should be restricted too. The fact that their not shows kabam disagree with him. Also by your logic groundedwisdom makes good points
    Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

ItsDamien said:

Tiger360 said:

ItsDamien said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

ItsDamien said:

Tiger360 said:

😐

If we go by his logic, purchases and rankups and hero shards should be restricted too. The fact that their not shows kabam disagree with him. Also by your logic groundedwisdom makes good points
    Rank up materials are restricted, until they go into overflow. Energy refills, restricted until overflow. Energy is capped at 70, until it's used. Level is capped at 60.

I could go on about things that are capped that don't have to be, but they are.

And yes while I don't agree with GW on a lot of things, it doesn't mean that he has no valid points from time to time either. It really just shows how closed minded you are.
    ItsDamien said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

ItsDamien said:

Tiger360 said:

ItsDamien said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

ItsDamien said:

Tiger360 said:

😐

Rank up materials are restricted, until they go into overflow. Energy refills, restricted until overflow. Energy is capped at 70, until it's used. Level is capped at 60.

And yes while I don't agree with GW on a lot of things, it doesn't mean that he has no valid points from time to time either. It really just shows how closed minded you are.
    You're just salty I called you narrow minded which you are and not you are trying to say I am. If you agree with GW things, then you've just handed yourself me the W, thanks
    Tiger360 said:

ItsDamien said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

ItsDamien said:

Tiger360 said:

ItsDamien said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

ItsDamien said:

Tiger360 said:

😐

You're just salty I called you narrow minded which you are and not you are trying to say I am. If you agree with GW things, then you've just handed yourself me the W, thanks
    I'm not salty at all especially when it comes to someone so tunnel visioned they can't see what's to the left or right of them.

But that's to be expected from a Zoomer kid.
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
    -sixate- said:

bdawg923 said:

-sixate- said:

Thanks for the useless suggestion
    If you don't need any champs from incurion crystals why waste your time running them? I never do incursions and my life thanks me for it.
    Because it's the only fun game mode left in this game?