**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Magic worth awakening and ranked?

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I just pulled magik from the science/mystic crystal and I have 2 mystic gems lying around with no use for them at the moment. Should I use one on magik and should I awaken her? How useful is she now?

Magic worth awakening and ranked? 26 votes

Yes gem and rank up
76%
WolverDominatorBboychoboLvernon15CropDusterBroken10or_StrongCiciliatoAmazing_Demon05GiulioV99Tiger360tidusx2jrSarvanga1_BasslineZombieo_oChewie420CowabungaCeltic1981Yodabolt21HelpingAstariss 20 votes
Rank up only
23%
EtjamaThicco_ModeNaus79_BonzodavidBlack_SwanGr8TonyStark 6 votes
Neither
0%
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Yes gem and rank up
    Cowabunga said:

Magik is arguably the best power controller and counters a lot of annoying power gain nodes like flow. Usually, one sp2 and the fight is pretty much over. Awakening her is not essential, but makes her more sustainable and able to recover from slip ups. It also makes her a pretty annoying defender. Definitely worth at least r4 and a mystic gem (especially since you have 2) IMO.

Awesome, I am in the market for a power control champion, I'll r4 her ASAP and awaken her
    Yes gem and rank up
    Cowabunga said:

Magik is arguably the best power controller and counters a lot of annoying power gain nodes like flow. Usually, one sp2 and the fight is pretty much over. Awakening her is not essential, but makes her more sustainable and able to recover from slip ups. It also makes her a pretty annoying defender. Definitely worth at least r4 and a mystic gem (especially since you have 2) IMO.

Oh another thing, does she need high sig?
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Yes gem and rank up
    Not at all, just awakened.
    Yes gem and rank up

Not at all, just awakened.

Thanks