**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Celebration crystal question

Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
I didn't look at the details of the crystal I got from the 3 choices before opening it so I may have missed something but I'm hoping someone can answer this. I selected the Claire Voyant crystal and thought it was a guaranteed BW CV where only the star level of the champ was random in the crystal but I wound up with a 3* squirrel girl. Was it supposed to be a random champ along with random rarity or should I have gotten a BW CV?

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    it's just like any other featured crystal, so what you got is normal
  • Yep, it is one of 3 different Feature Champ Crystals, like the ones you can buy in the Crystals Tab.

Not like a Monthly Calendar Login Crystal, which is guaranteed that certain Login Champ, with just it's Star level random. **although that would have been nice.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Why do I have 4 disagrees? I asked a question, I didn't make a statement saying it was supposed to be one way or the other. How can you disagree with a question?
  • Yep, it is one of 3 different Feature Champ Crystals, like the ones you can buy in the Crystals Tab.

Not like a Monthly Calendar Login Crystal, which is guaranteed that certain Login Champ, with just it's Star level random. **although that would have been nice.

Thank you for the help on this!
This discussion has been closed.