**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Captain Marvel Movie problem

NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
I use the Captain Marvel and Nick Fury synergy a lot. Today I got the idea of running Captain America IW with the Gamora synergy to increase their buff duration by 25% along with CMM and NF. The problem is her charges are still expiring in the same amount of time. This synergy isn't increasing her buffs. Nicks synergy gives all Fury Buffa an increased 20% duration. The CapIW/Gamora synergy increases Cosmic champs buff duration by 25%. I don't see why these synergies wouldn't work together. I've tried it on the monthly EQ. Has anyone else noticed this problem or can explain to me why it's not working? I think it's a bug but maybe I am just not understanding some interaction. Thanks for your help.

Comments

• YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★
    Her Binary Charges are passive.
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    It's not a big
    The CAIW synergy you are talking about, would extend the duration to champs like Thor, Angela etc
    CMM loses all her furies when she reaches 0 charges. And the buffs on CMM are permanent as long as you parry and heavy attack. They have infinite duration
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

I use the Captain Marvel and Nick Fury synergy a lot. Today I got the idea of running Captain America IW with the Gamora synergy to increase their buff duration by 25% along with CMM and NF. The problem is her charges are still expiring in the same amount of time. This synergy isn't increasing her buffs. Nicks synergy gives all Fury Buffa an increased 20% duration. The CapIW/Gamora synergy increases Cosmic champs buff duration by 25%. I don't see why these synergies wouldn't work together. I've tried it on the monthly EQ. Has anyone else noticed this problem or can explain to me why it's not working? I think it's a bug but maybe I am just not understanding some interaction. Thanks for your help.

They do not stack with duplicate synergies would be my guess
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    Lormif said:

Neotwism said:

I think duplicate refers to same champ synergy like two dead NF Won’t give you 40% attack increase
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    her charges aren't a buff, so they won't be extended
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    There's no buff duration to increase
    Her binary ignition isn't a buff
    And her furies are static and last until binary ignition hits 0

Lormif said:

Neotwism said:

I think duplicate refers to same champ synergy like two dead NF Won’t give you 40% attack increase
    Fair, I did say it was a guess
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

Then what exactly does the nick fury synergy do since it increases buff duration? I'm confused I guess.
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    Neotwism said:

Then what exactly does the nick fury synergy do since it increases buff duration? I'm confused I guess.
    She also has one where her binary charges last a second longer I believe so maybe you were confusing the extra duration with her charges with the fury duration

But naturally her furies expire when he charges are depleted to 0
    Neotwism said:

Increases the furies on NF and other champions, it is not a synergy with just her
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

Neotwism said:

She also has one where her binary charges last a second longer I believe so maybe you were confusing the extra duration with her charges with the fury duration

But naturally her furies expire when he charges are depleted to 0
    Thanks, I guess I was mixing up the extra duration when I read the synergy for NF.