**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Boss rush opening and my first 6*

Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
Ok! I went for a basic 5*

Doesn’t need a dupe at all, but I will take it!

Then I went for my first 6*
Crystal slowed.... Doom, Emma, Elsa, NF, Elsa again and.....

Literally, my last choice if I could’ve picked one! Haha!!! #prayforthebuff

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    I will trade you Groot for any of them!
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

I got this...

I'm about 1k shards away from my fourth 6*, but these have been my last few 5*s...

Pretty sure I'm gonna get shafted in my next 6*, hopefully it's not another one like these guys...

bro wtf
    Lmao 😂😂
    I've got like...zero tier 1 alpha and tier 4 basics tho ☹️
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Good pulls man. I got 12 trash before Domino and r2'd her right away. The 6* version has a big advantage as she can gain back health with damage dealt and she deals it bigtime.

I will trade you Groot for any of them!

Lol, wanna take my superior iron man?
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Deal!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

Normally, I'd be pleased. However, I have him Max 5* over 100 Sig. Not that I'm disappointed. I'll make use of him.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

I got this...

I'm about 1k shards away from my fourth 6*, but these have been my last few 5*s...

Pretty sure I'm gonna get shafted in my next 6*, hopefully it's not another one like these guys...

Sorry to do this to you, but these crystals were opened at completely different times. The gold and units in each of your photos is vastly different. Gotcha. 😉

@Thicco_Mode it was too good to be true

I got this...

Sorry to do this to you, but these crystals were opened at completely different times. The gold and units in each of your photos is vastly different. Gotcha. 😉

Yeah I know, lol
    I did say "these were my last few 5*s". Thy were opened over a span of 2 weeks or so (been very busy with exams, so haven't had much space to play).

I got this...

Yeah I know, lol
    I did say "these were my last few 5*s". Thy were opened over a span of 2 weeks or so (been very busy with exams, so haven't had much space to play).
    They might have been opened at different points in time, but they were opened back-to-back 😉

BTW, they're all from basics (except Claire from a dual crystal), so y'all would stop sleeping on those things!

I got this...

Also, the units were wasted on the champion boss 😪 He still lives on!
  • DarkKnight646DarkKnight646 Posts: 84
    I just opened my first 6* yesterday and I got a 6* Massacre. Tbh, I'm pretty fine with that.
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★

I chose groot in one my nexus crystals over oml and invisible woman. The buff is bound to happen

guess ur gonna wait for a while then
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

This is what boss rush gave me