**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank up roulette

A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I have 5 t5b and 8 t2a in overflow so thought why not get my alliance to randomly select one of my rank ups...then I thought why not everyone on forums too! I’ll take the winner based off highest votes between here and the poll in my ally chat tomorrow at 6pm UK time πŸ‘€

Rank up roulette 99 votes

Mystery champ 1
7%
CptXXBEaNFLicK5MegaGalacticAleorEtjamaBerjibsCanszRap027 7 votes
Mystery champ 2
16%
Jcray705Nioc0124DRTOMoosetiptronicGamesbond90RookiieDr_Z01dbergBillie90Tseramed19RenaxqqDoctor_Strange19JimimakBlack_SwanDarkKnight646SplamBorginsherin_66 16 votes
Mystery champ 3
18%
Ab_SamadJBC89StingerbkMasterduxPizzaGuy245MysterioMitriaxVoltolosItsDamienPennmabobInfinityheartEinfachSoThicco_ModePapicante1MasterpuffJoshua_EiversMathgeekmanan_44 18 votes
Mystery champ 4
40%
TerraRoOOtsTarun46MadooriCshadow_lurker22JuggerNotMaldroit2KDSuperFlash10ZombieZeddNotsavage19ThatOneMasterGamerAnthinhoNick1109Wozzy101Karatemike415GiulioV99PHJfinMother_FlerkenKRANκ“˜Ycats 40 votes
Mystery champ 5
18%
PantherusNZTheManMythLegendJim0172SiddhantKwatraManav_preet0808Scopeotoe987X_Factor_AgentMrspider568BasslineZombieBonzodavidlowlevelplayerJohnyBoyChikelMuffinBrainshield456CrcrcrcValentinos13Wooptyfrickendoo 18 votes
Post edited by Kabam Rose on
Β«134

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mystery champ 3
    so much utility

also I love this idea :)
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mystery champ 4
    this is an excellent idea
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mystery champ 4
    Great idea. Number 4 is the best, clearly.
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 553 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mystery champ 4
    Absolute banger!
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mystery champ 4
    Hazzalec1 said:

Great idea. Number 4 is the best, clearly.

Obviously. God Tier compared to the rest.
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2020
    What I will say is that I made sure all 5 champs were not champs I’d have considered taking up as a personal preference. So whatever champ is voted for will be forcing me to take them up to 5* r5 or 6* r2!
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mystery champ 5
    no question about it. Probably the best in the game
    I don’t think I’m going to sleep tonight...
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mystery champ 1
    Darn, Thicco chose 3 and Spidey chose 4. Gotta choose my own then, I guess.
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 553 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mystery champ 4

no question about it. Probably the best in the game

Maybe champ 5 is the best champ in the game for a meh tier noob like you. Champ 4 is flat out OP in the hands of a truly skilled player!
    Etjama said:

Darn, Thicco chose 3 and Spidey chose 4. Gotta choose my own then, I guess.

You’ve grown up so fast
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mystery champ 3
    Far better than quake and ghost
    Mystery champ 1
    A_NAZ said:

What I will say is that I made sure all 5 champs were not champs I’d have considered taking up as a personal preference. So whatever champ is voted for will be forcing me to take them up to 5* r5 or 6* r2!

I hope you're one of those people that doesn't like Quake's playstyle, so you don't want to rank her up. But then we force you to do so in this poll. That would be perfect.
    Etjama said:

A_NAZ said:

I hope you're one of those people that doesn't like Quake's playstyle, so you don't want to rank her up. But then we force you to do so in this poll. That would be perfect.
    Funny you should say that...πŸ‘€πŸ€
    Aayush19 said:

But do reveal who the other 4 were when you rank up.

Of course mate. Especially after all the comments here, can’t wait to make people see who they’ve been talking about πŸ˜‚
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mystery champ 4
    Do let us know who it is
  • Rap027Rap027 Posts: 88 β˜…
    Mystery champ 1
    Everyone loves an underdog story #team1
    Mystery champ 1
    Rap027 said:

Everyone loves an underdog story #team1

You know it, bro.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mystery champ 4
    if it turns out we’ve made you take Groot to 6* r2, then I’m dying.

if it turns out we’ve made you take Groot to 6* r2, then I’m dying.

*Looks nervously back at the options I wrote down earlier*
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mystery champ 3
    No doubt that this is the best option. Such high damage and really good utility.
    Some of these descriptions are actually very accurate...and some are embarrassingly wrong πŸ˜‚
    Mystery champ 1
    A_NAZ said:

Some of these descriptions are actually very accurate...and some are embarrassingly wrong πŸ˜‚

Mine's the best champ in the game. I can feel it.

A_NAZ said:

Im spot on am i not
    Possibly