**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AUTO CLAIMING OF 4 HOUR CRYSTAL

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
I think this should be an option to be introduced, this will really help everyone to take benefit of it in the best possible way. Opinions are welcome.

AUTO CLAIMING OF 4 HOUR CRYSTAL 106 votes

Yes
64%
Crine60zuffyPrimis00Lvernon15Mqc19ThecurlerKennadoJBC89LilMaddogHT_ASDF_kikiFurieuxWarlord5386RaikisGaurav_ChampRepto23Manav_preet0808rcm2017Scopeotoe987shadow_lurker22KnightZero 68 votes
No
35%
SolswerdSpace_gooAlex13369YoMovesHammerbro_64PizzabeatDrDeadpoolReferenceWulfgar79Lmao10or_StrongCiciliatoJChanceH9Notsavage19PulyamanKaratemike415GiulioV99abqberIron_Patriot_is_litMother_Flerken 38 votes

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    No
    sure it'd be great for players, but like ebony naw said, it's there as an incentive to log in and do it yourself
  • GiulioV99GiulioV99 Posts: 98
    No
    But probably this is just me being lazy lol
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    No
    Rohit_316 said:

Ebony_Naw said:

The point of these crystals are to get you to log in. Do you mean creating a feature where you can auto claim from the home screen?

No ..i mean as soom as 4 hours are over , Kabam servers should claim it by themselves instead of we doing it manually so that there is no latency.
    they get what you mean lol. they're explaining why it wouldn't be a good idea
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Yes
    Yes BUT the feature should only be activated when log in daily, and as soon as you log in it kicks in and claims them for the rest of the day. No one logs in every 4 hours, most people claim like 2 max a day
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    Yes
    Autoclaiming on LOGIN, since they're there to get the player to log in, or being able to claim them from the home screen, it's a pain scrolling through crystals page to claim them everytime
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Ebony_Naw said:

The point of these crystals are to get you to log in. Do you mean creating a feature where you can auto claim from the home screen?

No ..i mean as soom as 4 hours are over , Kabam servers should claim it by themselves instead of we doing it manually so that there is no latency.
    might as well just hand over 6 of these crystals everyday when you get the daily login crystal, but again that defeats the actual purpose
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I wouldn’t like to to just auto claim, but when you log in and you have a crystal ready to be claimed, it automatically claims and is shown like the calendar is.
  • GoodGuyTJPGoodGuyTJP Posts: 16
    Yes
    I'm tired of missing out on the legendary celebration crystals every night while I'm asleep. Kind of wish we could autoclaim because of those times. Plus, we can't just log in every 7 hours without complications or contradicting schedules. We shouldn't have to miss these things because we need sleep or things like that.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I thought you meant as soon as we log in
  • GiganteaGigantea Posts: 111
    Yes
    Make it valid for people who log in daily. Autoclaim for 22 hours?
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    No
    It’s would be convenient to auto claim but that kinda defeats the whole purpose of these kind of crystals.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    No
    The point is to incentivize logging on lol.

Edit: I’m now seeing discussion about auto-claiming on logon. That I wouldn’t mind.