**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Vision power burn eta on fix

Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
As this character was purchased he needs fixed ASAP already. Hes unusable purchased content.

Comments

• Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I agree. I only have an aou vision and it’s maddening. If I had an og vision I would be flipping out about this. Given how quickly they can “fix” bugs that are not beneficial to them but are beneficial to the player, it’s getting ridiculous. This has been what, 3-4 weeks at least now?
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    try 7-8 weeks. it's been going on since early Aug
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    As this was specifically paid for content that is no longer performing as it should it needs to be taken seriously by kabam already. If someone has to work overtime to fix it then they need to since people paid for this character.
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    As this was specifically paid for content that is no longer performing as it should it needs to be taken seriously by kabam already. If someone has to work overtime to fix it then they need to since people paid for this character.

It’s been 7-8 weeks...how much overtime does someone need at this point? They fixed the quest bug in a few hours. Same with the gold skirmish payout bug. But this one? 7-8 weeks and nothing???
    Run477 wrote: »
    Draco2199 wrote: »

It’s been 7-8 weeks...how much overtime does someone need at this point? They fixed the quest bug in a few hours. Same with the gold skirmish payout bug. But this one? 7-8 weeks and nothing???

They need to provide an eta for the fix or refunds at this point.
    I just think it’s ridiculous that magik “power steals” when I try to power drain with vision or dormamu. It’s ridiculous.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    As soon as they button up bases
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Well, according to the latest crackpot the world is going to end on Saturday. So I guess they're off the hook.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Well **** I'm not up to date on the crack pots...missed the apocalypse.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Let's wait to see what 15.1 brings us. It's on track for 15.1.
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    DrZola wrote: »
    Power steal as a mechanic generally is not working as advertised, which you can see if you venture over to the Bugs and Known Issues department. Even more important with a champ that was purchased from the company, but it's a problem with AoU, Rogue, others. I'm not holding my breath on a fix, although it has been a known issue for a while. Perhaps some of the energy spent on closing threads (10 by my count on the first two pages) could be mustered for helping with bug fixes?

Dr. Zola

It's funny that you think that the people who close the thread is capable of fixing the bugs in the game.

"You guys are not producing good quality food because your janitor is spending too much time cleaning the floor. Get him to help on the food preparation for better results."
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Power steal as a mechanic generally is not working as advertised, which you can see if you venture over to the Bugs and Known Issues department. Even more important with a champ that was purchased from the company, but it's a problem with AoU, Rogue, others. I'm not holding my breath on a fix, although it has been a known issue for a while. Perhaps some of the energy spent on closing threads (10 by my count on the first two pages) could be mustered for helping with bug fixes?

Dr. Zola

It's funny that you think that the people who close the thread is capable of fixing the bugs in the game.

"You guys are not producing good quality food because your janitor is spending too much time cleaning the floor. Get him to help on the food preparation for better results."

Read his post again, you misinterpreted it.
    Also, when is this happening? Is it certain phones? I have a s7 and I've only noticed it during arena. I don't have Ugly Vision just AOU Vision, is it affecting ugly Vision more?
    Never mind, just happened to me on rttl 4.3 against IP, and Vision's sp3 was killing himself
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★

Dr. Zola

Actually, in another thread (closed) Ad0ra noted the distinction between developers and mods doesn't really work for this game--the mods are "imbedded [sic]" into the design team (her words, not mine).

Here's the quote:

"Last, I want to tackle this 'moderator and developer' mentality. 'Moderators' at Kabam is a bit of a misnomer. Our team is directly imbedded in the live team, and we truly are part of the development team. We actively participate in development meetings, conference calls, and the design process of MCOC and it's new changes."

So yes--I actually think they have the ability to influence fixes to the game. Find anything else funny, Nexus?

Dr. Zola
    But they aren't coders, so they aren't sitting at a computer pounding out a fix.
  • uLqui0rauLqui0ra Posts: 76
    Nebula too..sp1 broke..power drain not working.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    @Haji_Saab Lol. Raven might be for the next version.

Dr. Zola
  • WC303WC303 Posts: 88
    No moderator response yet? Shocker.
  • johnyx99johnyx99 Posts: 42
    Well. I just finished fight in arena and i experienced something what i never seen before. It was against uduped magneto.2/20. My vision age of ultron is duped 4/40. First my second special done no damage at all. And then my first special done no damage at all. Is that normal?
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Yeah it’s been broken for too long, unacceptable
    Just not sure how it takes so long to "fix" certain bugs. I see the fixed the force close glitch pretty fast........but thats none of my business.
  • Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    Absolute champion is DD classic. 5 months of being useless in AQ
    johnyx99 wrote: »
    Well. I just finished fight in arena and i experienced something what i never seen before. It was against uduped magneto.2/20. My vision age of ultron is duped 4/40. First my second special done no damage at all. And then my first special done no damage at all. Is that normal?

May or may not have to due with the bug. Magnito's magnetize greatly reduces the abilities of the opponents that he can place it on. Since Vision's power burn is considered an ability, Magnito can cause it not to work. The bug on the other hand, causes it to not work on anybody.
  • Let's not forget rogue, her sp2 is broken as well. sometimes you don't steal/gain power when you drain theirs. and other times it doesn't even drain their special bar. my 5/50 rogue isn't reliable as of right now, and is therefore rendered useless. 2 months is too long to fix these issues
  • It doesn't effect kabams bottom line so it's not a priority like when they screw up in our favor..sad but true
  • I used vision against a magik and not only did it not cause damage it increased her power substantially and not visions
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    edited September 2017
    Just fought with Vision in Arena against a Kang Team Magik. Special 1 against her full 3 bars of special would only drain a sliver of energy, maybe 5% tops, and not give me any energy in return (this is for Movie Vision). Special 2 against her with a full 3 bars of energy only drained a single bar of power from her.

For Vision (Classic), bars of Power were not being drained period, thus no heal blocks were triggering. This is not entirely new, but has been going on for too long.

Owners of Vision (Classic) should be issued a refund. It's been two months of making him useless, and we've been told by the game team to use power drainers to combat Power gains, AI holding for Special 3, and issues with Dexterity and Mystic Dispersion. If both Visions do not drain power fully, or at all, and if they cannot be used to their purpose or potential, then the community is being exploited, especially in the case of Vision (Classic). A paid for character should not be having a crippling issue like this, and if it continues for more than a week, the community should be compensated for it since it is not their error.