**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thank you Quake

VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
So I started learning Quake when this Epic Boss Rush first appeared, as a lot are saying that Quake can handle most of the fights. I ranked up my 4* to 5/50 and started practicing against Thing. At first I was only chipping 20%. Then 60%. Until I finally got the rhythm. I brought a dead Nick Fury with me, Black Widow, boosted, and finished 3 last week and then 2 today.

Did I get any good champion from the shards? Hmmm Duped Silver Surfer, Antman, and Nova. Not anyone that I need. I’m just recently Uncollected with less than 30 5* champs so I need a roster boost. Well, at least I learned how to Quake. Already used her against Doom boss on AW too.

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    congrats!
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    She the one
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    over to the dark side
    once you know her, she's so useful for so much stuff
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

One of us! One of us!

One of us! One of us!
    You'll still be using her after you have a whole team of R4's.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    I have 25 R5 5*s and a R3 6*. I still use my 4* since I don't have the 5*
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

Doom boss on AW?.... I guess it was some mini boss or something

Low tier war. We’re only silver 3, tier 11. Stun Immune Doom.

One of us! One of us!

One of you! *bows and heavies*
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    I'm going to rank 5 her next, hope she will hold up for me
  • SlayerzzSlayerzz Posts: 399
    Congrats dude, this was the same way I learnt to quake.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    I just got a 2-star quake out of my collector crystal should I start learning her?

I just got a 2-star quake out of my collector crystal should I start learning her?

Never too early. You'll be glad you learned her when you pull a 5*.

honestly, if you're patient enough, you can clear stuff with her
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Quake all the tings
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    I feel like I’m the only one that barely uses quake nowadays
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Been one of my go-tos for a long time. Especially now with Mix Master. Quake FTW. Grats, OP!