**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need Help for the 5* Awakening Gem Deal

StopNTakeStopNTake Posts: 50
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
Hey all,

I have enough units for the 5* awakening gem offer and I was wondering if I should go for it. I’m uncollected and trying to complete Act 5. I have 24 5* champions and none of them are awakened. My best options for the gem are:

CMM
Captain America IW
Stark Spidey
Namor
Hulkbuster
Darkhawk
Doom (I don’t think he needs awakening though)

By the way, I have 42 5* signature stones and a few stones in every class (5-10). So I thought awakening a hero that needs high levels of signature would not be beneficial for me. What do you think? Which champion listed above should I awaken if I get the deal?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I'd probably just save the units for clearing content, unless you grind arena a lot and can get them back relatively quickly
  • Options
    StopNTakeStopNTake Posts: 50
    I see. Yes I grind arena a lot and I thought I could get these units in a couple of weeks. I’m not sure if I can benefit significantly from awakening a champion though so wanted to post here for help.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    StopNTake said:

I see. Yes I grind arena a lot and I thought I could get these units in a couple of weeks. I’m not sure if I can benefit significantly from awakening a champion though so wanted to post here for help.

if you do, then I'd probably get one for cmm. there's a ton of situations where I thought "if only my cmm was duped"
  • Options
    ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    Since you don't have the sigs to s200 CAIW and Namor, I'd go CMM... that is, if you don't mind spending units on it, as it isn't the greatest value