**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

THE BEST COSMIC CHAMP??

Who is considered to be the best cosmic champ.
This poll is based on overall ability to be useful in most aspects of the game.
Thanks in advance!!

THE BEST COSMIC CHAMP?? 203 votes

HYPERION
35%
TheManMythLegendNoodes_solivagant56vizerdBboychoboarsjumAb_SamadRacs0NojokejaymTaiphoon_zeroHammerbro_64Warlord5386LunaeDocBAlbi⁴7²00⁴Jokepoolbluebubble100KDSuperFlash10AleorMikeb1284 72 votes
CORVUS GLAIVE
35%
danielmathWolverDominatorFabiusBRBENJI830Oesername123Solrac_2Lvernon15HendrossSw0rdMasterRoOOtsDe_Potato_SaladBrokenAvolA1987FaisaljavedGaurav_Champplayinggameletshadow_lurker22zeezee57Xva23abqber 72 votes
MEDUSA
1%
winterthurErza_ScarletRenaxqqShøcker 4 votes
CAPTAIN MARVEL
20%
AjavedXxicylovexXAlex13369SungjJBC89DarkSoulDLXDuke_SilverCupidShtickRickNioc0124RickGrimes_King7310or_StrongctwcarnesTorah13GildenlowMaldroit2xxKyojinxxKill_GreyCtuchikJerkobson 41 votes
CULL OBSIDIAN
0%
Brad_the_almighty15 1 vote
PROXIMA MIDNIGHT
0%
Astariss 1 vote
VENOM
3%
DNA3000Nitro422Moot4LifeMadooriCKerneasColonaut123Verminman 7 votes
SILVER SURFER
1%
TimrosTalharajpootKousik 3 votes
VISION (AARKUS)
0%
Shenk 1 vote
VENOM THE DUCK
0%
Prathap 1 vote

Comments

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    CORVUS GLAIVE
    It is interesting, clearly Corvus with scuicides is better than Hyperion with scuicides and Hyperion without scuicides is clearly better than Corvus with scuicides, but I think looking at max potential Corvus with scuicides is better than Hyperion without so I give Corvus the win
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    HYPERION

Y’all really do be doing Medusa dirty tho

She's up there for sure. I love Medusa.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    HYPERION
    Hype, doesnt need synergies/suicides. Not available as a 6*. Sp1 intercept counters tons of difficult fights. Power gain cheeses lots of nodes like life cycle.
  • Jeal79_subJeal79_sub Posts: 14
    CAPTAIN MARVEL
    Tried the rest. Stuck with the best
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    CAPTAIN MARVEL
    Moot4Life said:

VENOM

But why?
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    CORVUS GLAIVE
    Corvus for cheat death guarantee crit, suicide friendly, CMM second for GUARANTEE 5 furies, binary carry on, indestructible, insane burst, has great synergy with the best skill questing champ, suicide friendly, great in shock and cold snap to build binary (my favorite perk) Hype 3rd, 5 furies not guaranteed!, insane dmg, insane power gain.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    HYPERION
    RNG willing, Hyperion can fully ramp and get off 2 heavies a combo and an L2 (+ a heavy a combo and another L2 if it stuns) before they have an opportunity to throw their L1.

He doesn’t have any glaring weaknesses besides him being buff heavy, which is a given for cosmics tbh. Evasion is a pain as well, but you can always throw heavies during the L2 stun.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I dunno, it's a tough one
    depends on the situation etc.
    Can we have a 3 way tie?
    Corvus, Cmm, hype all deserve the no. 1 spot
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    VENOM
    I just couldn't resist sorry. For me he's da best.
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    The BEST comic of all time is hands down Richard Pryor,...🤣😂🤣
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    HYPERION
    Corvus for <150k health opponents, Hype for more.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    CORVUS GLAIVE
    corvus was built for AQ and AW. Shorter, usually under 150k health pool fights.