Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.
Alliance War Season Rewards will start to roll out to Summoners very soon. These will take a while to get to everybody, so do not worry if an Alliance Mate receives their rewards, but you haven't yet. We thank you for your patience.

White magneto buff

2»

Comments

• Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    White magneto is a supportive champ. He can hold his own in regular content as well. So I think this rework is just perfect for what they were going for.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 18,644 ★★★★★
    op, just become some isn’t a beyond god tier, doesn’t mean their bad. Quit complaining
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 18,644 ★★★★★
    Olanden said:

Im not complaining. I just share my opinion, but obvioulsly not something everybody fancy....😂😂

you are complaining
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 562 ★★★
    Didnt Lags video have White Mags sp2 crit for 200K
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,767 ★★★★★
    He’s on OP champ not as OP as red mags but still super OP
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,343 ★★★★★
    I have both, and personally i'm taking white magneto up instead of red magneto.

Why? I'll explain:
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 562 ★★★
    edited August 2020

WRIR said:

Didnt Lags video have White Mags sp2 crit for 200K

He indeed did.
    So..yeah. White mags is great. If anyone thinks a 200K sp2 is not great, they are not ppaying the same game as I am. Red mags sp3 hits for like 70K in a normal matchup so..
  • DoubleDeltaDoubleDelta Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    White isn't bad, yes - he's not ghost. He hasnt got the straight up numbers that red does.. but let's see what he does to you're team.. all the game play we've seen is of him, not what he does to your team and their numbers.
  • Southern_KantSouthern_Kant Posts: 157
    Stop complaining u freak 100k sp2 is better than a groot sp2
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Op is right. I don't understand why people are comparing Magneto with OG characters and saying he is good. In comparison to Red version, White version is underwhelming. If the persistent charge mechanic gave other champs some sort of advantage over metal champs, I feel it would keep up with the theme that Kabam seems to be going for and increase his value too.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,361 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Op is right. I don't understand why people are comparing Magneto with OG characters and saying he is good. In comparison to Red version, White version is underwhelming. If the persistent charge mechanic gave other champs some sort of advantage over metal champs, I feel it would keep up with the theme that Kabam seems to be going for and increase his value too.

we knew from the start White was not going to be a damage god, from the start we knew he would be more of a support champion, and working on redemption of his ways. And he does give them advantage, over ALL Champions, and he BUFFS metal champions to give them a passive stun on parry instead of a buff stun on parry.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Pulyaman said:

we knew from the start White was not going to be a damage god, from the start we knew he would be more of a support champion, and working on redemption of his ways. And he does give them advantage, over ALL Champions, and he BUFFS metal champions to give them a passive stun on parry instead of a buff stun on parry.
    He buffs metal champs, yes. I would have loved to give his hero characters some advantage over metal, like hiemdall does to save from death once. I have white magneto and gaurdian as 6 star. I think his buff is good. But, his advantage over metals was not changed much and since they are touting him as a support character, he should give advantage to others over metal champs.
  • ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 204
    have half of you even seen a minue of gameplay from the buffed white mags. Yes, he does boost his teammates but he also has some stupid numbers himself. both magnetos are now very similar levels of useability. red mags has more damage and more individual utility (as well as being very suicide friendly) and white has slightly less damage, a slightly harder rotation but is better in debuff immune matchups, can boost his teamamtes against metal champs and also has 90% of the utility of the red mags.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,361 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Lormif said:

Pulyaman said:

He buffs metal champs, yes. I would have loved to give his hero characters some advantage over metal, like hiemdall does to save from death once. I have white magneto and gaurdian as 6 star. I think his buff is good. But, his advantage over metals was not changed much and since they are touting him as a support character, he should give advantage to others over metal champs.
    That goes against what the design goal was that we knew from the start, against litterally what they said their plan was:

https://playcontestofchampions.com/dev-diary-champions-of-the-contest/
    We’re giving BOTH Magnetos a full kit overhaul
    Magneto: Will focus on his villainous side hunting enemy Metal Champions
    Magneto (Marvel Now!): Will focus his redemptive side enhancing Metal teammate
  • He....need to be awaken???
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 726 ★★★
    I'm excited for both Magnetos. But i only have the red one, which i already took to R5. However, if i had the white magneto, he will be R5 too.
  • MadooriCMadooriC Posts: 40
    Olanden said:

Had so much hoped for a better buff. Sorry, but had to get it out. Guess i had my hopes build up too High.

Do you read comics and what roles they play?