**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who do you think are the most famous forum members?

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
Got this idea from @KDSuperFlash10. Just wondering who you think they are. Just to toss a couple names out there, the first that come to my mind are Lvernon15 and DNA300. Just thought this could be fun.

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Oh yeah, forgot to mention Aryl, Hamin, etc. He's with us in spirit. (And probably an alt account.)
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    'Whaaaat' of course
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    None
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    miike.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Mr. Kabam Thrillson
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★

Alternate title: Who spends the most time on the forums.

I spend 6 hours a day here, does that count for anything?
    Si
  • o_oo_o Posts: 833 ★★★★

Grounded wisdom, he’s been here for a long time

Terra said:

Not sure I'd take the most liked. Although that's not by my choice. I'm sure I'm the most common name though. Equally not by design.

I'd say you are more infamous than famous tbh
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b6_i_eSgR8
    Terra said:

Not sure I'd take the most liked. Although that's not by my choice. I'm sure I'm the most common name though. Equally not by design.

I'd say you are more infamous than famous tbh.
    Curious about if I'm famous / infamous in some outer rings though
    Famous, you came to my mind. Didn't want to take all of them. 😉

Definitely grounded, Demonzfyre and probably lormif. I certainly ‘know’ them from way back

Once you’ve been on here a while, you see members come and go. You’ll see names you used to see on every thread disappear, just in time for a new batch to appear

Right now it’s probably Lvernon, Spidey, Lowlevel/Bert, Thicco, Etjama, Unio, Terra, Agent X among a few others

DNA has been kicking about forever with his essays. Not a bad thing, always an interesting read.

Obviously mods.

There’s a few that I know used to be on here all the time but they either got banned, quit or just...disappeared.

Aaaaaw, thanks man. You made my list, too. (I have people to vouch for that.)
This discussion has been closed.