**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

White magneto buff

2»

Comments

• Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    White magneto is a supportive champ. He can hold his own in regular content as well. So I think this rework is just perfect for what they were going for.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    op, just become some isn’t a beyond god tier, doesn’t mean their bad. Quit complaining
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Olanden said:

Im not complaining. I just share my opinion, but obvioulsly not something everybody fancy....😂😂

you are complaining
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    White magneto isn’t as good as Red but white mags is still miles away from being a ‘trash’ champ. Magneto can do decent in a fight alone, and the benefits that he can bring to a team is very significant.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    as someone that played around with both the white one will be more useful if you have damage dealers already, example Ghost or corvus, the white Magento is so useful for synergy and support and his damage is not horrible its ok again not every champ need to be OP damage, as someone that has both and also a part of the CCP ill be ranking my white mag before the red one he's 100 time better than how he was and is very useful and kabam did say that the white one was more focus on support while the red was on damage
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Didnt Lags video have White Mags sp2 crit for 200K
    WRIR said:

He indeed did.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    He’s on OP champ not as OP as red mags but still super OP
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    I have both, and personally i'm taking white magneto up instead of red magneto.

Why? I'll explain:
    No_oneuk said:

I have both, and personally i'm taking white magneto up instead of red magneto.

Why? I'll explain:

Wait, let me go grab my tea cup first.
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    edited August 2020

WRIR said:

He indeed did.
    So..yeah. White mags is great. If anyone thinks a 200K sp2 is not great, they are not ppaying the same game as I am. Red mags sp3 hits for like 70K in a normal matchup so..
  • Southern_KantSouthern_Kant Posts: 157
    Stop complaining u freak 100k sp2 is better than a groot sp2
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Op is right. I don't understand why people are comparing Magneto with OG characters and saying he is good. In comparison to Red version, White version is underwhelming. If the persistent charge mechanic gave other champs some sort of advantage over metal champs, I feel it would keep up with the theme that Kabam seems to be going for and increase his value too.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Op is right. I don't understand why people are comparing Magneto with OG characters and saying he is good. In comparison to Red version, White version is underwhelming. If the persistent charge mechanic gave other champs some sort of advantage over metal champs, I feel it would keep up with the theme that Kabam seems to be going for and increase his value too.

we knew from the start White was not going to be a damage god, from the start we knew he would be more of a support champion, and working on redemption of his ways. And he does give them advantage, over ALL Champions, and he BUFFS metal champions to give them a passive stun on parry instead of a buff stun on parry.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Lormif said:

Pulyaman said:

we knew from the start White was not going to be a damage god, from the start we knew he would be more of a support champion, and working on redemption of his ways. And he does give them advantage, over ALL Champions, and he BUFFS metal champions to give them a passive stun on parry instead of a buff stun on parry.
    I guess No one read any more, because Kabam did explain that one was going to be more offensive and the other more utility (support) so i don't understand why the complain now when we already knew this from the start. its like seeing a sign that says "Road Work" ahead and then complain about the road work when you get there.

• PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Pulyaman said:

He buffs metal champs, yes. I would have loved to give his hero characters some advantage over metal, like hiemdall does to save from death once. I have white magneto and gaurdian as 6 star. I think his buff is good. But, his advantage over metals was not changed much and since they are touting him as a support character, he should give advantage to others over metal champs.
  • ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 243
    have half of you even seen a minue of gameplay from the buffed white mags. Yes, he does boost his teammates but he also has some stupid numbers himself. both magnetos are now very similar levels of useability. red mags has more damage and more individual utility (as well as being very suicide friendly) and white has slightly less damage, a slightly harder rotation but is better in debuff immune matchups, can boost his teamamtes against metal champs and also has 90% of the utility of the red mags.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Lormif said:

Pulyaman said:

He buffs metal champs, yes. I would have loved to give his hero characters some advantage over metal, like hiemdall does to save from death once. I have white magneto and gaurdian as 6 star. I think his buff is good. But, his advantage over metals was not changed much and since they are touting him as a support character, he should give advantage to others over metal champs.
    That goes against what the design goal was that we knew from the start, against litterally what they said their plan was:

https://playcontestofchampions.com/dev-diary-champions-of-the-contest/
    We’re giving BOTH Magnetos a full kit overhaul
    Magneto: Will focus on his villainous side hunting enemy Metal Champions
    Magneto (Marvel Now!): Will focus his redemptive side enhancing Metal teammate
  • He....need to be awaken???
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I'm excited for both Magnetos. But i only have the red one, which i already took to R5. However, if i had the white magneto, he will be R5 too.
  • MadooriCMadooriC Posts: 40
    Olanden said:

Had so much hoped for a better buff. Sorry, but had to get it out. Guess i had my hopes build up too High.

Do you read comics and what roles they play?