**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

August Login Hero Crystal

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
You know the drill, everyone. For those who have access to the 4/5 star login crystal, which one did you get?

Current statistics still indicate that the drop rate for the 5-star is at least 3% but not higher than 5%.

A member of our alliance actually got the 5* version. Cheers to their pull and anyone else who got the higher version. 🍻

August Login Hero Crystal 211 votes

5*
3%
Ezra7676ShafeeqMarvel2289Maldroit2xxKyojinxxMaxGamingNeotwismPrincenayarw 8 votes
4*
96%
Markjv81SnakeEyes69RaganatorGhostspider231Tendersquadjdrum663quando213ATnix95Oesername123MaiicolDiazAlex13369myPUNCAKEDarkrider05Jim0172Lvernon15Knorr7227SiddhantKwatraAfflictionCropDusterJBC89 203 votes

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Didn’t open it.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    4*
    As usual a 4*
  • Artic_ToweryArtic_Towery Posts: 44
    4*
    NICE! 23 votes, not a single 5*
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    4*
    4* as usual

The drop rates for the 5* are probably under 3% cuz I've never gotten anything higher than the lowest star champion.

Hopefully next month's login calendar champion is DOCTOR DOOM.
  • O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 137 ★★
    4*
    99.99% for 4*, 0.01% for 5*
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    4*
    😢
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    4*
    Lol kabam need to increase the rates
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    4*
    Given the odds, it's even more disappointing whenever you see it stop on a 4* that's between two 5*s.

What's the point of even teasing the 5*? It's not like anyone can use units man to buy another login crystal. 😆
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    4*
    Still haven’t had the higher rarity a single time from a login crystal (not too bothered with this though since I already have him duped)
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    4*
    Stopped between two 5 stars but I swear to god it almost moved to the 5 star and just stopped mid way lol
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    5*

My friends and I have been playing for 3 years and never has any one of us pulled the higher tier version of the champion from those crystals lmao

Same, but I accidentally hit 5*
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    4*
    Why is there ever an option for 5*? It’s only like 10 out of 10,000 people that pull a 5* from it.
  • ShøckerShøcker Posts: 200 ★★
    4*
    When the crystal rotates you can see hundreds of 5 stars pass, but when you stop it, all 4 * appear
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    4*
    4* dupe for me.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    4*
    I voted ‘4*’ before I’d even opened it...
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    4*
    Will open it later, I already know the outcome
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    5*

• PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    5*
    The one time I don't want a champ of the higher rarity from that crystal I get it. 5* man thing.....
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,683 ★★★★★
    4*
    4* & glad! Already have the 5*.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    i'm not even gonna pull mine .. i have a 6* version so i already have one too many Man-Things lol ... although i don't think he's a terrible champ ..i think he's pretty good .. i just don't want additional Man-Things. unless it's a 6* dupe.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    4*
    I opened mine for the shards lol. either I get 5* shards for a 5* or I get a 5* man thing
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    4*
    Iso
  • SplamBorginSplamBorgin Posts: 211
    My login crystals offer me 3* and 4* versions even though I'm Uncollected... I guess I need more story progression. I never got the higher tier version from those crystals.
  • Schrapnel13Schrapnel13 Posts: 8
    4*
    To the people that say they received a 5*, I’m not sure I believe you. Since kabam started this, Ive never once received the higher star champ.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    4*
    Last bump before the month ends and I leave this thread to rest and join others in the vast library of this forum.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    5*
    I did spin to win. 1st login top champ ever and been playing since 2017. Unfortunately he'll never even see iso. 😂
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    5*
    i got him but he is pulling a Adam Warlock as he is non existant