**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank up roulette

124Β»

Comments

• GiulioV99GiulioV99 Posts: 98 β˜…
    Mystery champ 4
    A_NAZ said:

As promised 🀧😭

See you next poll for R3 :)
  • PHJfinPHJfin Posts: 60 β˜…
    Mystery champ 4
    I was trying to be really clever and choose something that others wouldn't choose. 1 would have been the best choice for it, so decided to go next one, number 4. And whooosh, it's the most popular one. I'm not that clever πŸ˜–
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    PHJfin said:

I was trying to be really clever and choose something that others wouldn't choose. 1 would have been the best choice for it, so decided to go next one, number 4. And whooosh, it's the most popular one. I'm not that clever πŸ˜–

I tried to be smart putting modok at 4 thinking 1, 3 and 5 would generally be the most popular. Backfired massively πŸ˜‚
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,073 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mystery champ 2
    Silver lining... 6* are the future....

(Maybe not 6* modok though...)
  • DarkKnight646DarkKnight646 Posts: 84 β˜…
    Mystery champ 2
    A_NAZ said:

As promised 🀧😭

Why not take him to r3 :D

A_NAZ said:

As promised 🀧😭

Ranked up + used a skill AG and 19 sig stones on this guy to balance it out though πŸ’ͺπŸ½πŸ˜‚
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mystery champ 5
    Kabam mikes favourite champ

Well then...
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mystery champ 1
    A_NAZ said:

Well then...

Hahahaha
    Etjama said:

A_NAZ said:

Well then...

Hahahaha
    I’m not sure what his master plan is...but I don’t like it
    GiulioV99 said:

A_NAZ said:

As promised 🀧😭

See you next poll for R3 :)
    πŸ‘€

A_NAZ said:

As promised 🀧😭

πŸ‘€

Poetic…
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 β˜…β˜…
    Mystery champ 4
    This is actually really interesting from a psychological standpoint. Few choose option 1 because it doesn't seem "random" enough.