**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Apocalypse!

CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
Will you be losing all your units and ranking up unitman to get apocalypse?

Apocalypse! 69 votes

Yes! (He’s apocalypse duh)
39%
BigPoppaCBONEjp2835LibralonixNiteAndDaeWarlord5386Kade7175Strikerrx8Legendboy2411MitriaxWRIRKDSuperFlash10Razer_Boltz619CASrinivasBugmat78psp742Annnick123Dnegrin6969Giodood_1JohnyBoyA_Cay47 27 votes
No because I have none
40%
jdrum663SiddhantKwatraFaisaljavedShtickRickScopeotoe987AleorXva23RamadaIron_Patriot_is_litDeaconBLACKMILKTEA_88SoulOfDarknessTheInfintylowlevelplayerMCOCHazzaGAMEOVERJamesUnio77TalharajpootSuperiorSymbioteBlizzard28 28 votes
I don’t want him (evil)
20%
Eb0ny-O-M4wOesername123AetherealVoidNo_oneukDJMNHArsozVeer4_0Thicco_ModeAomine_Daiki10QfuryMayisShenkValentinos13HelluvaPull 14 votes

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    waiting for kitty pryde
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Etjama said:

Where's the, "I'm never going to spend units on crystals ever." option.

You have way more mental strength than me😂
    Lol, if Apocalypse turns out to be a beast, my mental strength will be severely challenged.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    I’m not buying cavs. I will spend units on a legends run with 6* r3 Ghost, and I will be using the remaining to use to refresh champs in the arena for whoever is better.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Where’s the ‘Grind the 4* in arena to test him’ option?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    No because I have none
    imagine having units. On a daily basis, I have 150 max
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

I was the same till I realized I probably had to save some for the Omega Boss Rush. 😂
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    I've only got the featured champ from cavs one time. Other than Sorcer Supreme opening cav crystals has given me nothing but sig levels on trash 5*s and ISO. I've got almost 12k units atm and would probably have over 30k if I had opened no cav crystals, and my team would be essentially the same. Obviously that's not everyone's experience but I'm out on cav crystals for now.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

but... but... it's Apocalypse ffs!

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I used to be the same way but I started saving units for LOL way back when. Stopped buying energy and crystals and was able to do it 100% with no money spent. Not that hard to do now but it was then. Made me realize how useful it is to always have plenty of units on hand as a FTP player.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★

You'll have 1000 soon .. summoner appreciation calendar
    edited August 2020

Now that's a great idea. If only I had enough 5 stars ranked up. I don't have the will to rank up champs "just for arena" like BG does. I just can't. Groot is never going past r1. Never.

I’m not buying cavs. I will spend units on a legends run with 6* r3 Ghost, and I will be using the remaining to use to refresh champs in the arena for whoever is better.

good idea
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    Etjama said:

500 units to unlock that option
    I've never ever bought a featured cav before. But I have 1.8k units rn. I can already see that "Purchase 5" button for 1.5k units. I can't do it. Right? I can't. I need my units for content. Or do I? It's Apocalypse and Professor X ffs! Yeah, no way I'm passing on these cavs. 2 A-listers. I'll wait till the 2nd round of cavs which includes both of them (don't care about Dragon Man as much as them). I'll open at least 2, but I know my unit stash will be gone at the end of the month and I will be crying with my new sig 64 3 star War Machine.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

Now that's a great idea. If only I had enough 5 stars ranked up. I don't have the will to rank up champs "just for arena" like BG does. I just can't. Groot is never going past r1. Never.
    I don’t rank up champs for arena, I just naturally grow my roster. I’ll take 5*s and 4*s up to R3/R5 that I want to play about with, R4 if they might be useful and R5 for obvious reasons

Once you’ve been doing that for a while you begin blitzing the arena.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I don’t want him (evil)
    I'd rather save units than spend em on crystals. it's fun but can be insanely depressing lol
  • ShtickRickShtickRick Posts: 210
    No because I have none
    Apocalypse isn't gonna feels so good when Nimrod comes
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    I don’t want him (evil)
    Am getting the terrax vibe here, don't just get your hopes up too much.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    No because I have none
    I mean, I have them, but I’m not going to try to buy him and get 10 3* dupes. I’ll wait until I eventually get him from a basic, duel or featured... or in arena.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    No because I have none
    i hope he's the real Apocalypse and not the Fox movie one lol
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Yes but mostly I'm saving for the 6 star featured cuz its bound to have apocalypse
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    I don’t want him (evil)
    My units will be for content only
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

This man knows what's up. 2k plus units and i ain't spending a dime on them crystals