**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for 1st competitive alliance to join. Prestige 10,259. PI 533,550

So I've been in alliances before just never a competitive one so I'm not really sure what level alliance I should even be looking to join with my current progression/roster/skills. I'll post pics of my roster and like I said above my prestige is 10,259 and total base hero rating is 533,550.
And lastly I figure I should put it out there with the amount of questing I'm trying to get done it's just a guesstimate but I figure I should be able to devote R4's and an occasional R5 to AQ. Probably two R5'S and an R4 to AW attack and the mix of like two R4's an R5 and two R3s to AW def but nothing is set in stone and if need be I can step it up but that's why I'm here asking what level alliance I should like to join with that being what I'm looking to commit so I can still get my questing done.

Comments

• CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 275

• Add me on line ASAP 111592king
    Am currently at work , I get off in about 4 hours and will be able to respond to anybody then that posts

& Will so iiking

Still curious for people's opinions though please
  • JtJ10JtJ10 Posts: 124
    Looks like u have a good team. Should defo b ok in our alli. We r new but r building a decent team. We do map 5 aq, aw and work on line. Have a look mate let me know if your interested.
  • pvrsunnypvrsunny Posts: 23
    We are a Gold2 alliance looking for five new recruits...
    We run Map555 with a score of around 250 million...
    Alliance - Name:"Sinister Grind"; Tag:"OM!N"..

Have a look and if interested catch me on Line at pvrsunny
  • TwistedcowgirlTwistedcowgirl Posts: 151
    We run AQ map5 with mods and pick up an AQ score of 220mill. We run 1 Bg wars so no pressure to join at all and your welcome to dip in and out as you like. Little to no drama and we use Line for comms...
    Most are US based, I’m Uk and we have a couple from India.
    I’m twistedcowgirl ingame and on Line if you fancy a chat... 👍🏻
  • PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    We were a gold ally but got demoted due to some leaching players and inactivity. However we are fixing ourselves and on track to get to gold asap. We do aq 655*5 maps and we use line as a requirement but if you are very active line would not be necessary if you don't want it.

Add line ID: r0aaa
    That is our leader's line ID
    Otherwise, you can friend me in game: Princenayarw

Join us :)
  • Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    Creeseaz said:

Am currently at work , I get off in about 4 hours and will be able to respond to anybody then that posts

& Will so iiking

No spaces in my alliance, but I can offer an opinion.

You have the prestige and roster to play in a Map 5/6 Platinum alliance. Whether you have the skill to play at that level is a question I cannot answer. If you’ve not played at that level it will almost certainly be an adjustment to a degree. Your roster would very comfortably get you into a 5x5 P4 alliance (so Tier 4 in war). That feels like a level that you could potentially move up or down from depending on how you get on. Tier 4 wars are tough though, so starting at a Gold 1 level (tier 5/6) might be a better idea.

Either way if you join a competitive alliance, by which I mean one that is organised in war and AQ, you won’t have the option of saying what level defenders you want to place or what you can “spare” for AW attack. If you’re playing competitively, you’ll be told what defenders to place and you will bring whatever attackers you need to that counter your path in AW. After that you bring champs to AQ that allow you to finish it or contribute to the extent that you need to, and whatever else is left over is what you use in the mean time for other content. No competitive, organised alliance will tolerate you only bringing r3 champs to war defense because you want to hold some back to keep doing single player content during war. If you find an alliance that does tolerate that, it’s not competitive in my view. This isn’t a criticism. It just an FYI. Some alliances do have that flexibility and that’s fine. But if you’re in a competitive alliance your priority is working for the good of the alliance. The good news is you’ll get rewards from AQ and AW that make all of that worthwhile, and you’ll still get plenty of time for single player content. But if you’re intent on holding back certain champs, you won’t fit in a “competitive” alliance.

Creeseaz said:

& Will so iiking

No spaces in my alliance, but I can offer an opinion.

You have the prestige and roster to play in a Map 5/6 Platinum alliance. Whether you have the skill to play at that level is a question I cannot answer. If you’ve not played at that level it will almost certainly be an adjustment to a degree. Your roster would very comfortably get you into a 5x5 P4 alliance (so Tier 4 in war). That feels like a level that you could potentially move up or down from depending on how you get on. Tier 4 wars are tough though, so starting at a Gold 1 level (tier 5/6) might be a better idea.

Either way if you join a competitive alliance, by which I mean one that is organised in war and AQ, you won’t have the option of saying what level defenders you want to place or what you can “spare” for AW attack. If you’re playing competitively, you’ll be told what defenders to place and you will bring whatever attackers you need to that counter your path in AW. After that you bring champs to AQ that allow you to finish it or contribute to the extent that you need to, and whatever else is left over is what you use in the mean time for other content. No competitive, organised alliance will tolerate you only bringing r3 champs to war defense because you want to hold some back to keep doing single player content during war. If you find an alliance that does tolerate that, it’s not competitive in my view. This isn’t a criticism. It just an FYI. Some alliances do have that flexibility and that’s fine. But if you’re in a competitive alliance your priority is working for the good of the alliance. The good news is you’ll get rewards from AQ and AW that make all of that worthwhile, and you’ll still get plenty of time for single player content. But if you’re intent on holding back certain champs, you won’t fit in a “competitive” alliance.
    Thank you very much for your reply, that's exactly the kind of information that I'm looking for.
    & I totally agree what you said as well and would be happy actually to contribute whatever is needed for winning, I guess what I meant to say was, so far since I haven't been in any worthwhile alliances that take it seriously , is why I would hold back , no point giving the war or aq my best if I'm the only one type of thing but if I were to be on a team that's a whole cohesive unit trying their best for victory then **** ya lol that'll get my hyped up
  • Cpt9ToesCpt9Toes Posts: 32
    Hey. I agree with what was said above. We are G2, working on pushing to G1. We run tier 5-7 in AW, and run maps 5 and 6 in AQ. You are looking for assigned paths, and assigned defenders for sure.

If you are looking for a home, or a place to start pushing, we would like to be considered as well. Line ID is Cpt 9 Toes. We are US based, primarily.
    Cpt9Toes said:

Hey. I agree with what was said above. We are G2, working on pushing to G1. We run tier 5-7 in AW, and run maps 5 and 6 in AQ. You are looking for assigned paths, and assigned defenders for sure.

If you are looking for a home, or a place to start pushing, we would like to be considered as well. Line ID is Cpt 9 Toes. We are US based, primarily.

I think I'll take you up on that. Working on recovering my line account/figuring out the password
  • Cpt9ToesCpt9Toes Posts: 32
    Creeseaz said:

Cpt9Toes said:

I think I'll take you up on that. Working on recovering my line account/figuring out the password
    Copy that. My ign is the same. I’ll look for you there as well.