**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Remembering Chadwick Boseman [Merged Threads]

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    I feel sickness.
    And immeasurable sadness.
    RIP Chadwick.
    You brought Black Panther to life with your grace, sincerity, elegance and power. A True King. There will never be another like you.
  • FightingHornetFightingHornet Posts: 51
    King T'Challa is dead. Long live the king.
    Wakanda Forever.
  • SamsilverflashSamsilverflash Posts: 28
    It would be nice to see an event dedicated to the former black panther star, with simplistic rewards such as gold and/ iso
    As a gesture to the Chadwick's family, the community would appreciate it if 50% of the profits from 'Black Panther's treasure' was donated to a cancer charity
  • AntoGreyAntoGrey Posts: 40
    Buff, restyling and new name, please.
    The first black superhero deserves that.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    be lovely to see an event or even if they agreed to add a temporary buff to black panther. E.g. +25% health (heart) + 25% powergain when with someone he cares about (e.g. synergy member) which linked to him.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    edited August 2020
    Poor bloke, kept himself quiet and out of the media. At least he managed to avoid the vultures preying on him in his last years.

Black Panther has always been in my top 3 of the MCU films, excellent casting and an all round decent chap. He managed to make great strides in bridging the culture gap in Hollywood, I don’t think it’s premature to describe him as a real icon. I hope they give him a suitably heroic off-screen death to round off his character and don’t cheapen his memory by doing some CGI to keep him in the picture.

Rest in Peace ✌️
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    Wakanda forever! RIP King.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Deserve is subjective.

Instead of BPCW, you could use BPCB to honor him.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    screw it, imma rank up my og five star black panther, use a gem.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Too soon for you to join your ancestors

And your brothers

Though however brief your moment on the throne, your nobility, humility and strength carried you as a King wherever you walked; Black Panther and beyond

Your spirit and grace will forever leave its mark with us, thank you for inspiring a generation #wakandaForever

God rest your soul Chadwick Boseman
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    🙏😔
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    43 is too young, far too young... devastating news, RIP Chadwick :'(
  • Legendary_warrior5Legendary_warrior5 Posts: 21
    edited August 2020
    We've lost another legend yet again...r.i.p BLACK PANTHER... its not fair.....

Rest up easy now king👑
  • ChristoskillerChristoskiller Posts: 123
    Rest in peace king...make sky your kingdom!!
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Rest in Power, Chadwick. Forever our King T'Challa.

Wakanda Forever
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    RIP Chadwick.

Please guys lets just leave things like this, respect. Don't reply or turn this thread into anything worse, let the mods remove the posts that don't belong here you don't need to add your 5c about every comment that doesn't belong here, you are just devaluing the sentiment.
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    You read the title. The King deserves it!!!

I think a nice tune up to his damage output would be fair. Also, increase the chance to bleed the opponent. DO NOT change the stun reflection, that's perfect! An some other stuff I can't think of right now.
  • battybatty Posts: 177

PFP
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    We have lost our king Black Panther and a great actor. Thank you Chadwick and rest in peace

Hope Kabam will do something in his memory (title as for Stan Lee ?)
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    Or they could just make black panther the loading screen for next month . But they'll have to scrap the planned screen and make a new one which is unlikely.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Making new events is not easy. It will take weeks just to design it. Kabam Miike once said this. Use the search you may find it.
    Just stop asking for more content.
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 547 ★★★
    Live Life To The Fullest Cause When Your Time Is Up That Is It.
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    "A small buffed black panther to fight against"
    I'm sorry but some people over here are straight out horrible. An icon for a lot of people died today and all you're thinking of is your interest in rewards/events in the game?