**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Will the cosmic heralds of Galactus side event be available on Wednesday?

Wondering if I’ll have to use my energy on the Tuesday heralds of Galactus or if I can wait for the cosmic one on Wednesday.
Thanks.

Comments

• PeaRatPeaRat Posts: 152
    Thanks, appreciate the responses 👍
  • PeaRatPeaRat Posts: 152

If you are collecting the shards, do it today or Monday since Tuesday is rank up items.

Tuesday is 50/50 items and shards
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

If you are collecting the shards, do it today or Monday since Tuesday is rank up items.

And todays is rankup items
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    yeah i will use most of my entries this coming up Sundays vs Void. and then decide whos an easier boss for the shards remaining days.

Lormif said:

There are shards on my side today.
    (Mystics/Dr.Doom)
    Won’t be in less than an hour
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Which is the one you recommend because I did mystic till the end.
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
    @Kabam Miike it would be great to have a clarification from the team, nobody wants to be surprised when it will be too late to ask !

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

There are shards on my side today.
    (Mystics/Dr.Doom)
    Won’t be in less than an hour
    That would be tonight for me.
    to be consistent you should talk about the game in game time ,it is not my timezone either but it makes it easier for people around the world to communicate.
    Jack0312 said:

@Kabam Miike it would be great to have a clarification from the team, nobody wants to be surprised when it will be too late to ask !

if you dont want to be surprised then do void a day, then you have less to worry about.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Why do you keep asking this? The annoncement clearly stats that the event will end on sep 2nd. Just use your enteries in the airwalker quest.
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
    Lormif said:

Jack0312 said:

if you dont want to be surprised then do void a day, then you have less to worry about.
    Yeah for sure i'll use my entries for void day, but there will be 2 entries left before sept 2nd
    I want to go for shards if it's possible, this is why i'm asking