**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T2A Availability

PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
I hate to whine about resources, but T2A seem to be the biggest bottleneck. I currently have 14 T5B with 4 in overflow, loads of T1A and T4B in overflow, etc.

I buy max T2A from the glory store. Is anyone else struggling to get enough T2A?

Comments

• TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    My 6 t2 alpha are going to expire
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    The v5 rewards didn’t help, but it’s the first time I’ve been really unbalanced this way, usually I’m buying t5c shards and t1a with my glory, looks like the next month or so will be all t2a shards to address that imbalance
  • LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    T2A and T5B are a struggle for me, probably more so the T5B
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    Time to start a 695k base hero rating and no rank 5. :D
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    run map 6/7 and use all glory on t2a, place in gold/plat aw, use the variant rank ups for your r4 5*s, complete story quest and special quests (like abyss), and you will probably find you have more than enough. Gold and t4b usually become barriers. It's mainly a case of being really particular with rank ups. There are a few more champs i would like to r5 for 5*, but i usually invest the resources in god tier r2 6* for when the become the meta in the future.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★

T2A and T5B are a struggle for me, probably more so the T5B

did you mean t4b? Or t5cc?
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I can't get rid of mine quick enough. Currently have 20, soon to have some in the overflow, might make a rank up roulette post... Because I can't decide who to rank up next LOL
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    I R5 a champ with cats in my stash while my stock stays maxed! This is about once a month!

Anyone else sick of all the posts about how catalysts are bottlenecks? This is getting absurd, tbh.
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    Meh, depends. If you're lucky enough to be consistently pulling great champions that are good enough to go to rank 4/5 then yeah, T2A could be a bottleneck. But if you haven't pulled anything good for weeks/months, you'd be overflowing with them. I've gone through both phases in cycles.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    I've gotten... 6 T2A this week? My bottle neck's always been T1A. There are lots of ways to get T2A in the Endgame and it's cheap in the glory store. In order to get T1A, you have to drop to noob difficulty and in the Glory store, it's so expensive. I don't understand why.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    You should play Variants/Act6, to get 3to4 Rank Up Gems, then you will find the T2B is pretty much easy to overflow
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    That depends on the kind of rank ups you are doing.

I used to have ALOT more T2A than T5B. and thats because i wasn't doing enough R5 rank up. but lately i been doing more r5s rank up and guess what? now i have zero T2A and still have 3 t5b in my stash.