**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do You Have Sounds On or Off While Playing?

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
I'm not sure if this has any relevance, like at all, but I'm curious to see how much of the players here have sounds enabled or disabled while playing.

I frequently use sounds to recognize game actions like successful parries and dex points during opponent specials. But I, for one, also don't look forward to hearing Howard the Duck's cries of pain whenever he gets struck.

Do You Have Sounds On or Off While Playing? 115 votes

Music and Effects On
8%
playinggameletRakeYoungCam_Cam101RamadaIron_Patriot_is_litFit_Fun9329HieitakuSamsilverflashAmnetiesAgent_22 10 votes
Only Music On
0%
odishika123 1 vote
Only Effects On
17%
winterthurWorld EaterzuffyOdachiAb_SamadZsirhcZGamesbond90Amazing_Demon05Normax_XRodomontade_BoiMidnite93BerjibsStellanAomine_Daiki10Marcot22CowabungaBurrito2525Thebombsquad1FL0W3RSplamBorgin 20 votes
Both Off
73%
TheTAbyssBigPoppaCBONESnizzbarMr_PlatypusTimone147TheManMythLegendTendersquadAzKicker316Oesername123Bpn88855myPUNCAKELvernon15Monk1NojokejaymOnmixtkhan08Crazyjack719Brokenadknight27Cupid 84 votes

Comments

• MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    Both Off
    I like to watch Seatin while I play and the double sound is really confusing so I turn it off.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    Music and Effects On
    I've actually turned them both off this morning (couple of hours of playtime since) and am fine with it so far.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Only Effects On
    Don't know why.
    But if I'm using Bluetooth earphones or something, then it's both off and just music in the background
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Only Effects On
    The sounds on help me play in arena without really paying attention to the screen
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Only Effects On
    After watching Dork lessons ages ago.
  • SplamBorginSplamBorgin Posts: 211
    Only Effects On
    I like to hear the unique sound effects each champion has and the detail there is like even footsteps. The music has been the same since launch so it became very annoying.
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Both Off
    Off on my main cause I play during my lunch break at work and I can't be bothered to change the setting when I get back home, but on my secondary account which I only play at home, both are turned on and the sound is indeed helping quite a bit...
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Only Effects On
    I like to play with the effect on. It help with the timing.

One strange effect I have between the iPhones and Sony WH1000XM3, there is a little delay in the sound delivery. That completely screw up my timing. It happens in both of my iPhones but no problem with the Apple airbuds.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Music and Effects On
    Some times I play with sound sometimes I don’t.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Both Off
    It would probably help, but I don't like having sound on in public, and I can't be bothered to make sure each time
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Only Effects On
    I use the sounds for dex cues, worked a treat with champion 626 for eg only needed two attempts. Off the top of my head silver surfer I also dex the sounds.
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Both Off

It would probably help, but I don't like having sound on in public, and I can't be bothered to make sure each time

Most of the members in forums have kept their pfp as BPCW as the actor passed away

Chadwick Boseman

may his soul rest in peace
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Both Off
    Both off. I'm usually either listening to music, or watching something on YouTube while I'm playing.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Both Off
    Haven't played with sounds after the 1at day (going in 3 years now. The repetitive music and grunts are so annoying - I think I would have quit long ago from going crazy if I had to listen to them. Love watching some of the YouTubers, but I cringe listening to the in game sounds there too. With muscle memory, you don't need the sound queues to be effective.