**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Act 5.3: I pulled a..?

MorganMorgan Posts: 448
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
I don't wanna play devil's advocate here but as far as i know, 9 people completed 5.3 in my ally and all 9 pulled a science gem. We all do know right now it's useless, so i thought to gather some intel and see overall the results. As Math tells, it should be equally distributed!

Act 5.3: I pulled a..? 82 votes

Tech
10%
GrubRandomlyGeneratedsfu_koraxDropfaithMasterTroller42TrapAvoabbasGrimmbearAlterEgo 9 votes
Mutant
15%
KpatrixRektorVavasourBornUltimatheorySpity68ZoddymamCapWW2Deadbyrd9Username819273943Weaver1983abhi7215Ordalca 13 votes
Cosmic
10%
Tjack92ToxinjarredsaylesNormanBJJFabiArus25JangbangerSgtAnime1Rixob 9 votes
Science
37%
AegonTVdh2008Mcord11758CableGbSarkarleedsrg8AcanthusDrOctavius2_2Noob_2yrsEdenrrificMjbootsYellsomeCorpsmanINTEGRALMorganMikeh8nyJets44F4k3_GaM3rWafflesalldayStar_Lord_ 31 votes
Skill
12%
FlazinatorDalBotJaffacakedPalanthraxKML15Viper1987Dark_King888Delta_14zero7Mr_mc_person34 10 votes
Mystic
12%
RotmgmoddyWARICK99SteelCurtainMUTInjuries_IrkedDarkZenMr_ChrisSpeedbumpthebest018KyloCreeperGood_HUB 10 votes

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    Over a large sample it will be equal ya, wait till there a few k data points
  • Mutant
    I pulled a mutant. Cant use it now but happy with it for future
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Looking at the results, most people got a science. This is pretty disturbing, as there should be an even chance at all six classes. Furthermore, if i'm correct, no new science champions have been released in a year. Gladiator Hulk might come out in Nov. for Ragnarok, but, knowing Kabam, he'll probably be Tech.
    Because.... he wears a helmet? I don't know!
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Mutant
    I pulled 2 mutants from my last 2 crystals
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Science
    They giving out Science awakening gems like candy, gee I wonder why lol
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Mystic
    I pulled a mystic, which funny enough, is the only class where I have no one to use it on. :c
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I pulled 2 mutants from my last 2 crystals
    Zoddymam wrote: »
    I pulled a mutant. Cant use it now but happy with it for future

Just wait for that 5* Wolverine oh wait no that won't work.... Maybe settle for a gambit?
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    @Rotmgmoddy voodoo comes out next month apparently, you have one of the best gems in your hands lol. I'd save it just for him, let's say u pull 5* ghost rider, I'd still save for voodoo cuz of his abilities.

• RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Mystic
    @Rotmgmoddy voodoo comes out next month apparently, you have one of the best gems in your hands lol. I'd save it just for him, let's say u pull 5* ghost rider, I'd still save for voodoo cuz of his abilities.

True true, I'll hold on to it. :)
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Skill
    danielmath wrote: »

Guess you don't understand random. They all have an equal chance of being pulled but that does not mean that they will equal out over a larger data set. The odds are 1\6 for a certain class but it's possible for you to 1000 science in a row .
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Jaffacaked wrote: »

Guess you don't understand random. They all have an equal chance of being pulled but that does not mean that they will equal out over a larger data set. The odds are 1\6 for a certain class but it's possible for you to 1000 science in a row .

lol maths probably wasnt your favorite subject
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Skill
    gohard123 wrote: »

Guessing school wasn't yours
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556

ba dum bump.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Mutant
    @myPUNCAKE I have a gambit I could awaken lol. I’m saving my shards until iceman and AA are basics
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    @myPUNCAKE I have a gambit I could awaken lol. I’m saving my shards until iceman and AA are basics

Definitely the best option :) best of luck, cheers!
  • FabiFabi Posts: 64
    Cosmic
    Cosmic for my r4 Medusa :)
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Nice diversity in the results
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Mutant
    Collosus dupe of all things. Only mutant I didn't have duped in my roster and I'm sitting on a mutant awakening gem for AA
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Tech

Over an infinite amount of pulls, the odds will be 1/6 precisely. Yes its possible to pull 1000 science in a row, doesn't change the odds.
  • Mr_ChrisMr_Chris Posts: 109
    Mystic
    Mystic and a 5* mystic rank up.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Skill
    Skill and I'm really bummed about it since I already had a skill gem I don't have a use for. Also a terrible tech 2-3 rank up with the amazing choices of Iron Patriot, Iron Man and Hulkbuster :-/
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Mystic
    jlxvu2ucoolo.png

Never this lucky but super happy about it lol
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Skill
    Dying for a mystic awakening (as I have been for over 6 months) and got another skill gem. Gotten a full house of gems, 3 tech over 2 skill.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★

The results aren't relevant until there's a large sample. I'm not done with 5.3 so I haven't voted in the poll and thus can't see the results, but if the goal of this thread is to cry conspiracy we need a lot of data to back it up.