**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best Champ for Incursions

My opinion is Hyperion, because of the insane hacks you can give him. Who do you guys think is the number one best champ for the incursions?

Comments

• No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    haven't really found anything my CMM nick capiw team can't do tbh!
  • Psychic_2002Psychic_2002 Posts: 195

Arsoz said:

That green dude that that annihilates

Abomination?
    Maybe it’s Annihilus?
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    my team is cmm quake nick, but MS, corvus, guilly 2099, aegon are great
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 322 ★★
    Bwcv and ghost are my top incursion champs. Bwcv regen is easily buffed and synergizes well with a lot of the hacks
  • NEIDER11NEIDER11 Posts: 62
    Eagon, nick fury and venom the duck
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I really LOVE VTD. I play patiently and stack those furies and regen and sometimes precision and power gain. but mainly i like to stack furies and regen only. he destroys big time. sometimes i just dont need to reach one bar of power, and the opponent is almost dead LOL
  • IronStrangeIronStrange Posts: 103
    Ramped up vtd, colossus, cmm. I kinda like Spidergwen too, with crit hacks, and other good stuff.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Cmm. I swear even in sector 7 they don't have enough health for her to properly unleash
  • DRAGOLADRAGOLA Posts: 84
    There are many including sunspot and medusa
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Corvus,G2099 and doom with this team I can't see myself failing anytime, been on an itemless run.
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    My regular team is CMM, Nick and Quake, mostly use CMM and what she can clear is down in one combo and one sp2 until zone 8 or so.

Just did a team of also-rans for a run with a random partner, Corvus was great, with the right hacks mediums hit for 15k (no suicides).
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Last tiem went with corvus, aegon and guillo 2099

I got to zone 15, aegon down but corvus and guillo, oh men, they rock
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Corvus and white widow
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Venom, Fury, Voodoo
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Corvus, Hyperion and CMM (with Fury) are my best. I love using VTD, but I've been stung by some horrible RNG a couple of times (in one Incursions I swear it gave me armor and perfect block buffs every time through the first two rounds, and I was using him a lot trying to build him up). But if you get good RNG, VTD is out of control in Incursions.

Morningstar is good. You can bring her in with Mephisto, for the synergy, and then switch out Mephisto when you start the second round.

I've had good rounds with The Champion, who I have awakened. Also with X-23 and OML.
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Aegon!
  • DarkKnight646DarkKnight646 Posts: 84
    Sunspot sp2 with the prowess rare hack kills everything.