**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Messed up

Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
Well since the only Heralds I can do is the mystic one because I have a 4/55 quake, I usually save up favours from the week. I got a bit busy with real life yesterday and forgot mystic day was supposed to be there, and made it in time to only get 3 entries in.

Well since now that was supposed to be the last mystic day I'm stacked with the extra favours and missed up on the rewards big time! To make matters worse, I'm 15 shards away from my next 6 star Crystal. What do I do now?

Comments

• Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    or drop liek 15 units in the featured store for 200
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    Terra said:

Sell a 5* sta....
    Grind aren....
    Wait until next EQ?

I might've messed up but I haven't gone crazy enough to sell a 5 star (even if that was possible)
    Waiting until the next EQ is the only thing I can do now, hurts to miss up on 7700 5* shards (4x1100 + the 3 favours until Tuesday)

Wait a day and finish your last entries 1 tier lower? That still gives 6 star shards. And the 5 star shards are pretty much the same.

Is that so? I didn't know the lower difficulty gave 6 star shards too.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    I find it hard to believe that you can't do Science (Sunday) or Cosmic (Thursday). Quake is wonderful and all, but you don't have any decent Skill or Mystic to do the others?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Aziz5253 said:

Wait a day and finish your last entries 1 tier lower? That still gives 6 star shards. And the 5 star shards are pretty much the same.

Is that so? I didn't know the lower difficulty gave 6 star shards too.
    epic gives 72 I think
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Cosmic day is easy, and the one for all difficulty isn’t bad either.

I find it hard to believe that you can't do Science (Sunday) or Cosmic (Thursday). Quake is wonderful and all, but you don't have any decent Skill or Mystic to do the others?

Nope, I have decent Mystics (Doom and Longshot) but absolutely none in skill. And cosmic is also over unfortunately