**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What are you more hyped for in September?

Black_SwanBlack_Swan Posts: 761 ★★★

What are you more hyped for in September? 122 votes

Professor X, Apocalypse, Cavalier Difficulty
55%
Lightburn22TerraSaielbm3eppsJosh_Boss15GNASTYSiddhantKwatraImranNojokejaymHammerbro_64Spurgeon14Lucky7LucianoDrDeadpoolAdvAlbi⁴7²00⁴Logan00Austin555555TatteredSailLmaoMysterio 68 votes
HELP ALL BUTTON
44%
SnakeEyes69TendersquadzuffyMaiicolDiazAlex13369Timrosspiderknight616Moot4LifeBrokenPanchulon21FaisaljavedZsirhcZmanveertherealStrikerrx8GoddessIliasGustavo20Mengel13Maldroit2MaxGamingOsman_G90 54 votes

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    HELP ALL BUTTON
    actually I'm kinda excited for cav difficulty
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 450 ★★★
    HELP ALL BUTTON
    Since I won't be touching Cav anyway, Help All and sell from stash
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    New content!
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Cav difficulty
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

If apocalypse is the new Terrax then I'm going to be angery.

They better make him the next Omega Red and Professor X the Mutant Nick Fury
  • PlinkoPlinko Posts: 173 ★★
    The help 4 button struggles to work currently as I end up having to wait on connection issues. And often clicking help 4 only helps 1 at a time even. I’m not confident in a help all button to work properly and consistently. Give me those wheelchairs, big monsters, and better rewarded difficulties!
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    HELP ALL BUTTON

I’m kinda hoping Apocalypse is a dud so Terrax can have some more competition in my end of year poll

I am betting they are going to be pretty similar tbh... Decent, but not great.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    HELP ALL BUTTON
    I hope they add cct5 in cavalier difficulty
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Cav
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    HELP ALL BUTTON
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

If apocalypse is the new Terrax then I'm going to be angery.

Get ready to be furious cause he already is, You can't have a month were 4 OP champs emerge from the same class. At least two which are already the Mags maybe Xavier but I highly doubt it. Apocalypse might just empower the mutant class don't get your hopes high.
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    Did I miss something? There's nothing in the release notes about a Help All button (though it would be amazing if they finally added it).
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    An update without bugs and AI fix is all I really hope for
  • AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 192 ★★
    Side event
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    Jaggers68 said:

Man_Bat said:

Did I miss something? There's nothing in the release notes about a Help All button (though it would be amazing if they finally added it).

@Man_Bat In the Future of Alliances dev diary they said it would come in the September build
    I appreciate the reminder. Since it's not referred to in the release notes I'm skeptical but open to being surprised.