**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New update

I hope with this new update for next month Kabam fix the server issues we’ve been having a lot of lately you can’t do a full lane in any event quest or story quest without having connection issues which is becoming frustrating now!

Comments

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Unio77 said:

OGAvenger said:

Not me. I’m kinda hoping it gets worse

Well that's something you don't see everyday
    Insightful really..
  • ShøckerShøcker Posts: 200 ★★
    "No"

-Kabam
  • RyandoomRyandoom Posts: 68
    NO MORE LAG
  • GuruYosenGuruYosen Posts: 87
    Connection is really big issue right now
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Frame drops, today flat out freezing in the middle of the match, disconnecting from the server between every fight and every screen. The game seems to be getting more and more unplayable in many regards! Including some of the content!
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    And fix the issue where combos get canceled out in mid fight matey its just for me but when I do a combo after my 1st light attack my character stands still and gets hit