**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which Magneto would you rank?

Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
If you had both Magneto. Which one would you rank?

Which Magneto would you rank? 27 votes

Magneto - Red
81%
PantherusNZOesername123TerraLvernon15MadooriCCharlie_SceneCiciliatoRookiieRockypantherxEtjamaRU11011Thicco_Modeamal_nairMaxLeeQfurymanan_44Red_GuardianYeetusTheFoetusCowabungaCeltic1981 22 votes
Magneto (House of X) - White
18%
JBC89QuattrucciSpideyFunkoshield456HI_guys 5 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Magneto - Red
    If I'm reading the spotlights right, Red Suit seems more offensively geared. His prowess buffs would be mad with Cornucopia in dungeons, no?
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Magneto - Red
    Definitely the red Magneto, I'll take him to r5 once I find a specific use for him, as for the white one hell stay at 6* R1 but I'll definitely get some use out of him. With dead nick fury & that pre-fight active that's a free +43% attack boost for heroes. That's crazy good
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Both. I'd take red up first but House of X has good utility and the passive stun will be useful in a lot of scenarios
  • MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    Magneto - Red
    I am all set to R5 Red Magneto..already got Mutant R3-4 gem from Variant 2 and got a mutant R4-5 from V5 exploration... he looks very promising in YouTubers beta videos. Hopefully the end of the coming week he will be R5 :smiley:
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Magneto (House of X) - White
    I just like its design