**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost Rider or The Hood?

SeazSeaz Posts: 29 β˜…
Finished Uncollected yesterday 🀘 Have some expiring Mystic ISO to use. Just pulled 4* Ghost Rider, but heard he's a mixed bag. I have 4* Starky but I'm missing Blade. I'm about to r5 4* Ghost.

Should I rank up Ghost Rider, or rank up The Hood for the Ghost synergy? If so, how good is the synergy? Or should I just sell the ISO and save the materials?

Ghost Rider or The Hood? 15 votes

Rank up 4* The Hood
33%
Lvernon15Midnite93Xguard77Aayush19Cowabunga 5 votes
Rank up 4* Ghost Rider
46%
FallencircusRoOOtsMadooriCEzra7676EtjamaMauledRenaxqq 7 votes
Save the materials and sell the Mystic ISO
20%
Param1988RoKoPlayzzzshield456 3 votes

Comments

• MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Rank up 4* Ghost Rider
    Taken individually, GR is a better champion, his regen is also really good for progression. Hood’s main use is as a synergy piece and he can do that at R1 as well as R5. His staggers aren’t really necessary in Act 5 tbf.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rank up 4* The Hood
    Gr is very outdated, hood is arguably the better champ alone, and then there’s the ghost synergy on top of that, fairly obvious choice in my eyes
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 β˜…β˜…
    Rank up 4* Ghost Rider
    As a 4* probably GR. I see you have Ghost though. Just think the GR bleed immune plus regen would serve you better if still using in 4* content.

I have a high sig r5 5* Hood and I'd take him all day over GR for what I'm using him for. With Ghost he starts the fight invisible and with the power steal opponents never get past L1 and I can keep spamming L2's. Opponents specials miss while he's invisible and can just keep stagger/hex on them constantly. Plus he regens as well.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I would have leveled up some other champ of mine even with mystic ISO.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    U can sell if u r low on gold.
  • SeazSeaz Posts: 29 β˜…
    Thanks everyone. I already have BWCV and Morniningstar so bleed immune and regen aren't too necessary. Anything else GR provides better than those 2?