**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

should Ægon be inmune to delirium?

monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
he and magneto have a similar helmet. shouldn't that make ægon inmune to inverted controls too?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    There is no reason for him to be, if we are talking about the ingame abilities and interactions.
    He is not a robot. Having an helmet doesn't give him any abilities.

For the case of Juggernaut and Magnetos, is an easter-egg. An exception that applies to one battle in the game, against Emma Frost. Currently the description of such "ability" is missing from their abilities list, which should come out eventually
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Awnser to you question is no
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

There helmets r not similar. Magnetos and Juggernauts helmets were both essential parts of their costume in the comics and were built specifically to deal with psychics like Prof X and Emma Frost. On the other hand, there is no evidence that Aegons helmet is made for the same purposes and so, I don't think he shud be immune to inverted controls. He is broken as he is.

I don’t disagree with your facts about the helmet. But I do disagree with you saying he’s broken. How is he broken? I don’t see what’s broken about him, he’s an amazing champ but you don’t get that amazing damage until 5-6 fights in (in abyss or LoL). You don’t even see him passed 500 in any story and surely not EQ (tops 200).

I don’t speak for the community here but I want to see where you think he is broken, definitely enlighten us.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

There helmets r not similar. Magnetos and Juggernauts helmets were both essential parts of their costume in the comics and were built specifically to deal with psychics like Prof X and Emma Frost. On the other hand, there is no evidence that Aegons helmet is made for the same purposes and so, I don't think he shud be immune to inverted controls. He is broken as he is.

I don’t disagree with your facts about the helmet. But I do disagree with you saying he’s broken. How is he broken? I don’t see what’s broken about him, he’s an amazing champ but you don’t get that amazing damage until 5-6 fights in (in abyss or LoL). You don’t even see him passed 500 in any story and surely not EQ (tops 200).

I don’t speak for the community here but I want to see where you think he is broken, definitely enlighten us.
    He has some of the best damage potential in-game. Yes he doesn't shine in eq and alliance events but he still shines in the majority of act 6 with those healthpools as well as being a labyrinth and abyss cheat code. Even getting to 200 hits on the combo gives him good damage and he keeps getting better. Additionally, using proper synergies, you could get hit at the beginning of the fight and cheese your way through eq quests but I agree he isn't the best for it . Not all champions are for everyone and people value certain champions differently from their own perspectives. But as a community, the majority of us agree that he is a great champ and for most of us is even a top 10 champ in-game.