**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to use mystic awakening gem on?

f9_absf9_abs Posts: 126
edited September 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Need recommendation for 4* mystic awakening gem. I am torn between voodoo and dormammu.

Who to use mystic awakening gem on? 35 votes

Dr Voodoo
74%
RotmgmoddyRagamugginGunnerAlfa_PigeonNoob_2yrsSpity68Hort4Yellsomevg2782Primmer79Bekerik1215UnsaferBinkie7Zane22Anurag1606ThawnimDarnitTheMageHunterJim0172Stark78AlfaAnonymous346MasterYoda493 26 votes
Dormammu
5%
Bullfighter77zerogods 2 votes
Loki
2%
DemonicStalker 1 vote
Mordo
2%
dirk99_9 1 vote
Magik
14%
HazerfaceCaptain_MaimMasterTroller42Darkrider05Hammerbro_64 5 votes

Comments

• Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Dr Voodoo
    Mordo does not need to be awaken to be useful (except for prestige).

Loki is not that good.

Dormammu is really good for war deffense if awaken. So does Magik.

If you are thinking offensive, then go for Dr. Voodoo.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Dr Voodoo
    It really depends on who else you have. I think Voodoo gives you one of the best attackers for AW and AQ though in the game.
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Dr Voodoo
    Voodoo, without a doubt.
  • f9_absf9_abs Posts: 126
    These are the mystic options i have. One of my alliance mate already has duped dormammu at 4/40, and few others as well. So, with this new AW I don't really need him for defense. Was thinking more from attack in master mode quests as I am trying out master mode with suicide masteries.
    edited September 2017
    Dr Voodoo
    Dormammu doesn't need the dupe, which is great. He's one of the best attackers and power control champs in the game .
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Magik
    Magik needs an awakening gem. She becomes a top 3 defender with limbo. I have her at r5 and she has “served me well” as a miniboss. She also has insane power control and nullification.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Magik
    So she is a top tier attacker and defender. With mystic dispersion, she is insane.
    edited September 2017
    Dr Voodoo
    So she is a top tier attacker and defender. With mystic dispersion, she is insane.
    Thing is she doesn't need the dupe. She's a sick attacker unduped. I use my r3 5* magik unduped for act 5 and she kills it. The dupe isn't really needed.
  • f9_absf9_abs Posts: 126
    Thanks, I used it on voodoo. :)
    Dr Voodoo
    f9_abs wrote: »
    Thanks, I used it on voodoo. :)
    Good choice man, you won't regret it.
  • I agreed
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Dr Voodoo
    Was kind of torn between choosing Magik or Doctor Voodoo, but I'm gonna settle with the latter after remembering what's the current war system like. I have tried an unduped DV before, and frankly, I can say he is underwhelming when unduped. Awakening him will not only eliminate that underwhelming status, but will make him very powerful.

At least Magik is already good, even when unduped because she can power lock. She's obviously better if she is duped, but it isn't necessary for offense.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Awaken them ALL.