**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 5.3: I pulled a..?

MorganMorgan Posts: 448
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
I don't wanna play devil's advocate here but as far as i know, 9 people completed 5.3 in my ally and all 9 pulled a science gem. We all do know right now it's useless, so i thought to gather some intel and see overall the results. As Math tells, it should be equally distributed!

Act 5.3: I pulled a..? 82 votes

Tech
10%
GrubRandomlyGeneratedsfu_koraxDropfaithMasterTroller42TrapAvoabbasGrimmbearAlterEgo 9 votes
Mutant
15%
KpatrixRektorVavasourBornUltimatheorySpity68ZoddymamCapWW2Deadbyrd9Username819273943Weaver1983abhi7215Ordalca 13 votes
Cosmic
10%
Tjack92ToxinjarredsaylesNormanBJJFabiArus25JangbangerSgtAnime1Rixob 9 votes
Science
37%
AegonTVdh2008Mcord11758CableGbSarkarleedsrg8AcanthusDrOctavius2_2Noob_2yrsEdenrrificMjbootsYellsomeCorpsmanINTEGRALMorganMikeh8nyJets44F4k3_GaM3rWafflesalldayStar_Lord_ 31 votes
Skill
12%
FlazinatorDalBotJaffacakedPalanthraxKML15Viper1987Dark_King888Delta_14zero7Mr_mc_person34 10 votes
Mystic
12%
RotmgmoddyWARICK99SteelCurtainMUTInjuries_IrkedDarkZenMr_ChrisSpeedbumpthebest018KyloCreeperGood_HUB 10 votes

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Over a large sample it will be equal ya, wait till there a few k data points
  • Mutant
    I pulled a mutant. Cant use it now but happy with it for future
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Looking at the results, most people got a science. This is pretty disturbing, as there should be an even chance at all six classes. Furthermore, if i'm correct, no new science champions have been released in a year. Gladiator Hulk might come out in Nov. for Ragnarok, but, knowing Kabam, he'll probably be Tech.
    Because.... he wears a helmet? I don't know!
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Mutant
    I pulled 2 mutants from my last 2 crystals
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Science
    They giving out Science awakening gems like candy, gee I wonder why lol
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Mystic
    I pulled a mystic, which funny enough, is the only class where I have no one to use it on. :c
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I pulled 2 mutants from my last 2 crystals
    Zoddymam wrote: »
    I pulled a mutant. Cant use it now but happy with it for future

Just wait for that 5* Wolverine oh wait no that won't work.... Maybe settle for a gambit?
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    @Rotmgmoddy voodoo comes out next month apparently, you have one of the best gems in your hands lol. I'd save it just for him, let's say u pull 5* ghost rider, I'd still save for voodoo cuz of his abilities.

• RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Mystic
    @Rotmgmoddy voodoo comes out next month apparently, you have one of the best gems in your hands lol. I'd save it just for him, let's say u pull 5* ghost rider, I'd still save for voodoo cuz of his abilities.

True true, I'll hold on to it. :)
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Skill
    danielmath wrote: »

Guess you don't understand random. They all have an equal chance of being pulled but that does not mean that they will equal out over a larger data set. The odds are 1\6 for a certain class but it's possible for you to 1000 science in a row .
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    Jaffacaked wrote: »

Guess you don't understand random. They all have an equal chance of being pulled but that does not mean that they will equal out over a larger data set. The odds are 1\6 for a certain class but it's possible for you to 1000 science in a row .

lol maths probably wasnt your favorite subject
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Skill
    gohard123 wrote: »

Guessing school wasn't yours
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556

ba dum bump.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Mutant
    @myPUNCAKE I have a gambit I could awaken lol. I’m saving my shards until iceman and AA are basics
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    @myPUNCAKE I have a gambit I could awaken lol. I’m saving my shards until iceman and AA are basics

Definitely the best option :) best of luck, cheers!
  • FabiFabi Posts: 64
    Cosmic
    Cosmic for my r4 Medusa :)
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Nice diversity in the results
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Mutant
    Collosus dupe of all things. Only mutant I didn't have duped in my roster and I'm sitting on a mutant awakening gem for AA
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Tech

Over an infinite amount of pulls, the odds will be 1/6 precisely. Yes its possible to pull 1000 science in a row, doesn't change the odds.
  • Mr_ChrisMr_Chris Posts: 109
    Mystic
    Mystic and a 5* mystic rank up.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Skill
    Skill and I'm really bummed about it since I already had a skill gem I don't have a use for. Also a terrible tech 2-3 rank up with the amazing choices of Iron Patriot, Iron Man and Hulkbuster :-/
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Mystic
    jlxvu2ucoolo.png

Never this lucky but super happy about it lol
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Skill
    Dying for a mystic awakening (as I have been for over 6 months) and got another skill gem. Gotten a full house of gems, 3 tech over 2 skill.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★

The results aren't relevant until there's a large sample. I'm not done with 5.3 so I haven't voted in the poll and thus can't see the results, but if the goal of this thread is to cry conspiracy we need a lot of data to back it up.