**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Star Lord Tips

I finally got him as a duped 3 star. I want some tips on how to use him.

Comments

• Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Dont get hit. Grow combo. Use l2 for best damage output.
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    What he means is don't get hit because SL's hits get stronger with each hit and max out at 400 hit combo.
  • PhantomPhantom Posts: 228
    Only do his SP2.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Phantom wrote: »
    Only do his SP2.

Why so?
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    His sp2 is his biggest damage dealer. It also will inflict an effect ranging from power drain, armor break, shock.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    SummonerB2 wrote: »
    Phantom wrote: »
    Only do his SP2.

Why so?

His S2 has the ability to do one of the following things: power drain, shock, armor break or heal block. And it does massive amounts of damage if you have kept your combo.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Thanks!
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Assuming you haven't already done ROL (or even if you have), take your 3* in for practice against WS. Over and over and work to maintain your combo streak. It's a great chance to get really good at evading, parrying and building damage output. Even as a 3*, he has the ability to severely damage opps at a high combo level.

Dr. Zola
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Saw Seatin on youtube take out an 8k+ (can't remember exactly) opponent with a 2* SL maintaining a combo streak.
  • DiavladikovaDiavladikova Posts: 2
    edited December 2017
    I just got HIM asi a 5* and I have HIM asi a 4* too, in my alliance they say its good but idk... What your thoughts are?
  • KUROKURO Posts: 104
    DrZola wrote: »
    Assuming you haven't already done ROL (or even if you have), take your 3* in for practice against WS. Over and over and work to maintain your combo streak. It's a great chance to get really good at evading, parrying and building damage output. Even as a 3*, he has the ability to severely damage opps at a high combo level.

Dr. Zola

Hail hydra lol