**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What are the best champions to awaken?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
I just got
And I know that awakening him is criticism but the problem is that I have only one five star general awakening stone so I am wondering. Apart from Nick Fury are there any other five star champs wheee awakening is absolutely crucial or makes a vast difference ?

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Aegon is the only other one
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Ghost.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    a og choice SL and for 100% immunitys Taskmaster but up to date Nick, Ægon, and a few others
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Crcrcrc said:

Ghost.
    Ghost isn't necessary. It's a nice bonus to her.
    honestly, if I can use my maxed four star ghost over my r1 six star, I will. not only does the sig help, but the extra power from being a higher rank makes her playstyle so much smoother
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    I am not fond of Ghost or Aegons play style. Are there any others for which awakening does a big difference ?
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 ★★★★
    JessieS said:

I am not fond of Ghost or Aegons play style. Are there any others for which awakening does a big difference ?

Darkhawk (high sig though)

JessieS said:

void, caiw, Hyperion, cmm (adds a whole new level of utility, but maybe not necessary), archangel, namor, omega, colossus
    Archangel is already duped with me . I am curious about Hyperion. I don’t even have him as a four star so I have no idea about him. What difference does awakening make with him?
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Void, namor, omega, cap iw, nick, aegon. AA without dupe has no utility, ghost it makes her much better imo, OG Vision, Doctor Voodoo.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

She Hulk, Mister Sinister ... being woke helps them a great deal too as far as advantage go against the different classes imo .... cant forget about Ronan for sure.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

a og choice SL and for 100% immunitys Taskmaster but up to date Nick, Ægon, and a few others

Taskmaster ain't worth a generic AG lmao
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Omega Red

Omega Red

I have Omega Red but I haven’t really found him very useful and I already have a five star duped AA which I adore so I am good in mutants now :) Altough gosh I would love a colossus
    JessieS said:

JessieS said:

void, caiw, Hyperion, cmm (adds a whole new level of utility, but maybe not necessary), archangel, namor, omega, colossus
    Archangel is already duped with me . I am curious about Hyperion. I don’t even have him as a four star so I have no idea about him. What difference does awakening make with him?
    makes his buffs last longer. it lets him keep the furies up longer and increases duration of each power gain. I think it also increases duration of Healing
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★
    Top generic awakening for each class:
    Tech - ghost
    Mutant - omega red, namor, colossus
    Skill - nick fury, Ægon
    Science - capIW, void
    Mystic - none for generic.
    Cosmic - Hyperion

Class awakening
    Tech - guardian, sentinel
    Mutant - archangel
    Skill - blade
    Science - red guardian
    Mystic - voodoo, mojo
    Cosmic - corvus, cmm, medusa
    Hazzalec1 said:

Tech - ghost
    Skill - nick fury, Ægon
    Science - capIW, void
    Cosmic - Hyperion

Class awakening
    Mutant - archangel
    Skill - blade
    Science - red guardian
    Mystic - voodoo, mojo

I think aa is close to deserving a generic but I actually agree with everything on that
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Hazzalec1 said:

Tech - ghost
    Skill - nick fury, Ægon
    Science - capIW, void
    Cosmic - Hyperion

Class awakening
    Mutant - archangel
    Skill - blade
    Science - red guardian
    Mystic - voodoo, mojo

I would add post buff magneto to the class awakening.