**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Call it now

RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,763 ★★★★★
Who do you think will be a better champion

Call it now 152 votes

Professor X
40%
NifzTerraJim0172Lvernon15SiddhantKwatraSpiderCoolsRyGokuAckbar67Shafeeq10or_StrongDarthPhalbluebubble100Jedi_HawkeGhostboytjieSairam44DjinMeebletonGiulioV99EtjamaNo_oneuk 61 votes
Apocalypse
38%
MasterSmokezuffyKDoggg2017JBC89NojokejaymHendrossCassyRoOOtsWorknprogressXXGhost_RiderXXspiderknight616Tarun46relliKraDManav_preet0808Albi⁴7²00⁴Austin555555xandersrevengeLmaoKenaishadow_lurker22 58 votes
Diablo will put them both to sleep
21%
Mr_PlatypusOesername123MaiicolDiazWayde0wilsonNiteAndDaeLiss_Bliss_IamTryingMyBestKillerRino19lIPowerIlGamesbond90pigupompomMaxGamingRamadaRockypantherxPennmabobBerserker22Thicco_ModelowlevelplayerBarkingPineappleCharlie21540 33 votes

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    both are meh
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Professor X
    Professor X is a champ who should probably be average despite being a fan favourite so I have no doubt he’s going to be a beyond god tier monster of epic proportions, while apocalypse will be reduced to ‘minor inconvenience’.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,763 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike care to throw us a hint?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Professor X
    I hope they r both mega OP.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Professor X
    Lvernon15 said:

Everyone is more hyped for apocalypse, and kabam have a habit of making the most hype champs meh (nova surfer etc) yes I know surfer isn’t terrible, but he was underwhelming for most. I hope I’m wrong and it turns out to be a doom scenario where he’s an absolute beast, but I’m prepared for him to be meh

Aayush19 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Everyone is more hyped for apocalypse, and kabam have a habit of making the most hype champs meh (nova surfer etc) yes I know surfer isn’t terrible, but he was underwhelming for most. I hope I’m wrong and it turns out to be a doom scenario where he’s an absolute beast, but I’m prepared for him to be meh

Agree
    Double agree.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    both will be meh
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I still feel he could be slightly disappointing tho

never mind I think prof x will be good. Gabe is usually right
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Professor X
    Magneto
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I'm still salty about surfer.
    I have no expectations
    If they're the new meta great
    If they're do do then ah well just kabam ruining great characters again. Nothing new
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse
    Lvernon15 said:

That's what they want us to think
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Apocalypse
    yeah thats not great tho, making meh champions god tiers, and viceversa, because it creates a misconception about the characters. I hope they both super OP and broken.

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,763 ★★★★★
    I feel like Apocalypse is going to be a champion with high burst damage, and they're going to keep his block proficiency and utility low

Professor X on the other hand, will probably be a champion with that will require a rotation to access his damage, and will have a lot of utility

Could be wrong though
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Professor X
    His wheelchair will diss everyone into oblivion
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse
    slacker said:

His wheelchair will diss everyone into oblivion

Isn't this the version where he can walk.
    It would be epic if his special 3 could make a portal and his wheelchair version appears.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Apocalypse
    My guess is Prof X will have useful synergies with mutants only. Possibly even resurrecting mutants like Heimdall. (Its why he wears the Cerebro helmet in the first place).
    Apocalypse should be the damage dealer but I'm hoping he's not just a defender.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    knowing kabam the strong marvel character is always weak like magneto pre buff, Thanos, Silver Surfer, superior Ironman ect.

Also diablo would put himself to sleep before he puts apocalypse and prof X to sleep
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 840 ★★★
    Apocalypse
    I hope they’re both great, but you can’t argue that you want apocalypse to be better.

• I still feel he could be slightly disappointing tho

If this is true then he might be a really annoying defender unless your immune to physic manipulation like magneto or juggernaut.
  • CowabungaCowabunga Posts: 78 ★★
    Professor X

I still feel he could be slightly disappointing tho

If this is true then he might be a really annoying defender unless your immune to physic manipulation like magneto or juggernaut.
    Maybe Prof X will have reverse controls like Emma (or some other annoying mechanic)?
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Apocalypse

My guess is Prof X will have useful synergies with mutants only. Possibly even resurrecting mutants like Heimdall. (Its why he wears the Cerebro helmet in the first place).
    Apocalypse should be the damage dealer but I'm hoping he's not just a defender.

CALLED IT! 👻