**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I finally got 800k loyalty

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★

And I

When I started the game I wanted to get that 5 star colossus so badly . Now I know he is not really worth it but damn the temptation to please my younger self is still here

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I actually waited till I got 1.6M just so I could dupe. Gosh, that was so long ago!
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Doesn’t his synergy with red guardian make him somewhat okay?
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

ah whew I was about to say, Loyalty is much more useful for AW boosts and the lvl 1 revives and the 200% boosts, or for unlocking MD for abyss etc.

What he said.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Yeah. You could solo Act 6 Crossbones with him
    I’m like 25k away, can’t wait to buy him
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    I have like 1.3 mil and nothing to use with it. crossing my fingies for an update
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

I have like 1.3 mil and nothing to use with it. crossing my fingies for an update

Maybe some reskin champs like ice Phoenix or grandpa HT will be available. That would be cool.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Jaggers68 said:

He’ll get buffed eventually

He wont, or at least if he did he'd still be a below average champion. They aren't just gonna give an insane buff to a champion you can buy for in game currency.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Jaggers68 said:

He’ll get buffed eventually

No he won't, he's a trophy champion.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    There's so many better things to spend loyalty on like potions, boosts, and mastery cores. I've been hovering around 800k loyalty for several months now and I regularly on boosts for questing and war. A 5 star Unstoppable Colossus really won't do too much for your account other than be an arena fodder.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★

Swedeah has a awesome video of a 5/65 with the red guardian synergy, and I say that makes him a solid low Demi.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Meh, ain't worth it.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Etjama said:

I am Janane

This is a test comment.

how?
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Etjama said:

I am Janane