Suicides mastery

Kiezen666Kiezen666 Member Posts: 8
Hello everyone,
When I first unlocked and activated my suicide mastery set up. I ended up getting 3 debuffs in total. 1 poison and two bleeds. I took them off for abyss and when I put them back on I had less pi on my champions and only two debuffs. Has anyone experienced this before and if anyone might know how to get the three debuffs again that’d be great

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Member Posts: 4,498 ★★★★★
    Kiezen666 said:

Hello everyone,
    When I first unlocked and activated my suicide mastery set up. I ended up getting 3 debuffs in total. 1 poison and two bleeds. I took them off for abyss and when I put them back on I had less pi on my champions and only two debuffs. Has anyone experienced this before and if anyone might know how to get the three debuffs again that’d be great

you can only get 1 poison from liqud courage and 1 bleed from double edge, it may have been a node that triggered the 2nd bleed on you
  • Kiezen666Kiezen666 Member Posts: 8
    It was a node I’m sure of it. Every fight constantly I’d get two bleeds.
  • Kiezen666Kiezen666 Member Posts: 8
    I also took a screenshot of my masteries before taking them off to make sure I’d get the same exact set up

In regards to PI its likely you havent got the exact same mastery setup on. Suicides don't give you a set PI - its a combination of all the masteries combined, you've likely taken 1 or two points out of something for somewhere else.

I think ive got double glass cannon on atm and that's dropped my PI slightly, I cba paying to change all my setups again, so will likely wait until next defence placement to play about with it again, if youre actively changing between setups, id recommend saving your settings on auntmai or screenshots, that way you know you've got youre basically arena setup with high PI and defence or content setup saved.