**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Galactus Favors

DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
Hey, so I still have leftover Galactus favors. I was wondering if I have to use them a different day than Cosmic day since it appears to be expiring on Tuesday? If you have any idea, please let me know. Thank you!

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Hey, so I still have leftover Galactus favors. I was wondering if I have to use them a different day than Cosmic day since it appears to be expiring on Tuesday? If you have any idea, please let me know. Thank you!

Seems like you'll have to use them on a different day. If you still want some shards, then when it resets today you have Void, or you can get the split rewards on Tuesday with Air Walker.
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Seems like you'll have to use them on a different day. If you still want some shards, then when it resets today you have Void, or you can get the split rewards on Tuesday with Air Walker.
    Ah ****, I literally have every class as a R5 but haven’t gotten any luck in the skill department. Guess I’ll have to use a 4* Nick Fury 😅
    So, like, using 4* to do several back to back quests is a tad annoying. Do we seriously have no choice now?

So, like, using 4* to do several back to back quests is a tad annoying. Do we seriously have no choice now?

They haven't stated that they will make any of the other quest days available for the final day, so it's safer to assume that this is the final full shard day.
    ItsDamien said:

They haven't stated that they will make any of the other quest days available for the final day, so it's safer to assume that this is the final full shard day.
    Guess I’m stuck with it then, oh well.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I have a stacked skill roster but I absolutely despise science day. That void scares me

Would much rather quake that doom

No choice though unfortunately the shards from today will get me another dud 6* woohoo. Then I have 1 left over for the mixed day on tuesday
  • mAleksandarmAleksandar Posts: 86
    I was only doing cosmic and decided to do science today since cosmic won’t be available... I reached void and just hit “leave” button after the first dead champ... I love me too much to bug me with 3 hit combos with my skill champs... Lol
  • LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 218 ★★
    If only kabam can release all the quest types on the final day.
    I have only been going the cosmic days and haven't lost once, now kabam are trying to force everyone to eventually not get all rewards they wanted as they had initially claimed. Because eventually everyone had to do the split variant of herald difficulty.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Done with that load of ****
    I don't understand the point of the weakness debuff
    Also got 3x Science T5CC and 1x Cosmic
    In your face Kabam
    Qfury said:

That void scares me

This pissed me off to no end
    Which skill champions are bleed and poison immune, pray tell?
    Idiotic design
    Rookiie said:

Qfury said:

That void scares me

Idiotic design
    You don't need a bleed or poison immune to do it. The weakness debuff is also easy to work around. It's like you didn't read his nodes or something.
  • ItsDamien said:

Rookiie said:

Qfury said:

That void scares me

Idiotic design
    You don't need a bleed or poison immune to do it. The weakness debuff is also easy to work around. It's like you didn't read his nodes or something.
    Probably running with Suicide Masteries, thus looking for a Robot that is Skill.

ItsDamien said:

Rookiie said:

Qfury said:

That void scares me

Idiotic design
    Probably running with Suicide Masteries, thus looking for a Robot that is Skill.
    I ran it with suicides. There's only one option who lives long enough to manage it though....
    edited August 2020
    ItsDamien said:

Rookiie said:

Qfury said:

That void scares me

Idiotic design
    I actually agreed with you
    I did it at a really inconvenient time so I didn't fully read Void's nodes

Edit: apologies Kabam, and anyone else my comments may have pissed off 🙌🏼
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    If you’re lucky enough to have a ranked up Elsa she absolutely destroys this void. Makes it a very easy fight.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 733 ★★★
    Otherwise, just do the Epic difficulty. No shame in that. I lack some key skill champs and suck at that Void fight, so epic was the right choice for me. Better than no rewards.

Otherwise, just do the Epic difficulty. No shame in that. I lack some key skill champs and suck at that Void fight, so epic was the right choice for me. Better than no rewards.

No the difficulty was fine
    I did most of my fights on the Mystic and Tech days with little trouble
    Just that fight surprised me