**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which Science to R3 and Why?

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
Already have CapIW at R3 Sig 200. Who should join him? I have the full Ghost Trinity at 6* or 5R5 as well as the full FF squad as well as Dragon Man and Doom as 5* for synergy teams.

Which Science to R3 and Why? 65 votes

Human Torch
92%
Timone147Bpn88855uncsteve53Lvernon15Sw0rdMasterLmao10or_StrongGildenlowKDSuperFlash10AleorSairam44Zeronaut81heartbreakid_22pigupompomMeebletonAkkarin23EtjamaDoubleDeltaOGAvengerEsket1t_420 60 votes
Wasp
4%
RoOOtsBonzodavidMathgeek 3 votes
Mr. Fantastic
3%
JumpthesharkCiciliato 2 votes

Comments

• Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    Human Torch
    torch is better overall but wasp if you run ghost and want her on your squad
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Human Torch
    HT is a beast
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Human Torch
    I like playing wasp over torch (haven't tried reed), but I think torch is more useful
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    My primary teams with either option:

Also AoL is complete so thats not a concern
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    Mr. Fantastic
    Mr Fantastic with the boys (and wife) is so good to have, I really enjoy playing with him. Torch is already insane but if you want someone to F4 synergy team, Mr Fantastic shines
  • JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    Mr. Fantastic
    Fantastic because torch is broken. At least he is for me. If you’re lucky enough to have him work, then torch. I am considering ranking fantastic up.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    Human Torch
    DalBot said:

My primary teams with either option:

Kinda surprised you can't decide.
    Basically - whomever you use most. Wasp is not that useful imo. She's good, but as you bring ghost along, you probably don't use get a lot. HT is great for mystic/energy enemies, with nova destroys pretty much everything. Can bring him in any team. Don't know a lot about m4. Aw defence maybe?
    If you don't need any, you can just wait and rank up later whomever you need when you'd face some challenging content
  • RevHeresyRevHeresy Posts: 68
    HT no contest.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Where is abomination
  • The_realm_legend212The_realm_legend212 Posts: 101
    edited August 2020
    Human Torch
    As many have told, ht is awesome.
    But just one thing i wanted to ask you man, please be honest, do you play with mr fantastic often,leaving of the use of his synergies??

As many have told, ht is awesome.
    But just one thing i wanted to ask you man, please be honest, do you play with mr fantastic often,leaving of the use of his synergies??

He's actually really fun and his debuffs make him hit really hard when they're stacked up. He's criminally underrated in this game.