**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best Suicides Mastery for all. Try and rate IT

MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I want share witch You my Best mastery setup. Many set ups many try's i think its the Best.
If you dnt want Just go read another posts πŸ€—

Post edited by Kabam Habanero on
Β«1

Comments

• MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Halley said:

I don't think energy & physical resistance worthy bro.

Yup Best option to unlock willpower
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    For you to decide to run suicides, you probably have suicide friendly champs, so don't need to put any points into Coagulate.
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 384 β˜…β˜…
    ItsDamien said:

No_oneuk said:

what's the point in using suicides and not even taking the good damage masteries?

Deep Wounds is kind of roster dependent. While this summoner has Blade as one of their top champs, if you're not using him much, or other bleed champs for that matter, deep wounds is a little pointless.
    yeah, if you use Ghost or Omega, dont need bleed points I thought.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Halley said:

ItsDamien said:

No_oneuk said:

what's the point in using suicides and not even taking the good damage masteries?

Deep Wounds is kind of roster dependent. While this summoner has Blade as one of their top champs, if you're not using him much, or other bleed champs for that matter, deep wounds is a little pointless.
    yeah, if you use Ghost or Omega, dont need bleed points I thought.
    Yep. Corvus as well. There's others too but I'm tired and can't think properly right now.
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 β˜…β˜…
    Please put your defense as it is. Lol
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2020
    ItsDamien said:

For you to decide to run suicides, you probably have suicide friendly champs, so don't need to put any points into Coagulate.

Not true. One point in Coagulate is very useful. 3 points is a little over kill though.

The reason you want one point, is that it makes OR fully immune to bleed damage, but you can still "bleed". It means you can get Death field and heal from it with no damage taken from bleed. The same is true for Red Magneto with his buff, being 90% Bleed immune going to 100% with one point in coagulate.
    I used to do that, but figured OR can handle the 10% bleed, so i threw the extra points onto MD and run 4 points in MD for BWCV.

If i get another mystic like Dragon Man, then he will benefit as well.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Stand your ground is better than energy and physical resist, max despair over resonate and inequity and I’d take a point from glass cannon for max stupefy
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2020

ItsDamien said:

Not true. One point in Coagulate is very useful. 3 points is a little over kill though.

The reason you want one point, is that it makes OR fully immune to bleed damage, but you can still "bleed". It means you can get Death field and heal from it with no damage taken from bleed. The same is true for Red Magneto with his buff, being 90% Bleed immune going to 100% with one point in coagulate.
    I used to do that, but figured OR can handle the 10% bleed, so i threw the extra points onto MD and run 4 points in MD for BWCV.

If i get another mystic like Dragon Man, then he will benefit as well.
    Sure, but your point was that it doesn't need any points in coagulate. And while the sentiment is true, no one NEEDS it, it is still beneficial to all champions who do bleed and still use suicides. A lot of poison immune but not bleed immune champs who benefit from suicides will find that extra 10% somewhat useful.

It really is roster dependant, but coagulate has no downside for any champ running suicides and can benefit. If you have a heavy Mystic team, then sure MD is more important, but there are set ups for that as well. I think the set up that OP is trying to show is the one that's most well rounded for all champions, rather than focusing on a specific group.

I still kind of disagree with the 3/3 in coagulate, but it doesn't necessarily hurt the build overall. There's no perfect build that suits everyone's particular needs or wants.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hate suicides, no thanks.
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 344 β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2020
    MiStaLova said:

Halley said:

I don't think energy & physical resistance worthy bro.

Yup Best option to unlock willpower
    you only need 1 point in resistance to unlock willpower, 3 points is a waste.
    put the two other points into deep wounds or even despair
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Don’t forget Magneto will be great with suicides so a lot of points in deep wounds helps. It also helps for other suicide friendly champions such as Archangel
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You don't get extra points for ending fights with full health. Attrition masteries can work for a lot of champs, as long as you don't mind losing some health in each fight. That's what potions are for, anyway.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Depends on your definition of best, I don’t think I’d consider this the best. Safest? Sure.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Resonate is a weird mastery, you normally use that with champions that need extra debuffs (Void, Mr F), but your Despair is at 1 and won't add much.

Physical resistance is overrated. 160 resistance means at best a reduction of damage by 7.62% (when facing a rank 2 6*).

If you would put those points in greater vitality, you increase health by 2.8%. For a champion with 30k health that's an increase by 840.

For physical resistance to pay off, you need to cumulatively reduce damage done by more than 840. This corresponds with more than 11.025 taken damage (or a loss of 37% of total health to 63% remaining).

This doesn't take into account base resistance value. If you've a champion like Luke Cage that has 1000 resistance, adding 160 changes next to nothing. Resistance works with a diminishing return function.

The better player you are, the less value resistance has. If you only lose small bits of health due to block damage, resistance will add next to nothing. You're counter-intuitively better off with greater vitality.

• MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Show me your. I need mystic despresion Best dmg build. No suicides plz
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This is mine, though it's designed around my roster which is still missing Claire. God it hurts.

Main features:
    - Suicides
    - Suicide damage mitigation
    - 4 in MD
    - Cheap to respec for a suicide build
    - Proficiency masteries help way more than I realized
    - Decent PI boost for arena.

Downsides:
    - No Despair or DW. Doesn't affect my roster, though. Few bleeders and Warlock/Torch/Mags handle regen.
    - 3 in Coag might be a bit much, but I the DW reduction and the ability to tank some nodes.

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

You're looking at it in the wrong way. My roster is very suicide friendly but there are still lots of amazing characters that aren't necessarily Suicide friendly, but do a lot better with max Coag. I still get quite a bit of use out of Doom, Torch, Nick, etc. Then there are the champs that take the debuffs, but not really any recoil like Quake and AA become that much more suicide friendly.
    On a side note: As far as I'm concerned, only champs that are SP1 dependent (or DDHK, lmao) are suicide-unfriendly. Of course if they regen enough (Ibom is an amazing example) then it doesn't really matter.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

This is mine, though it's designed around my roster which is still missing Claire. God it hurts.

Main features:
    - Suicides
    - 4 in MD

Downsides:
    - No Despair or DW. Doesn't affect my roster, though. Few bleeders and Warlock/Torch/Mags handle regen.
    - 3 in Coag might be a bit much, but I the DW reduction and the ability to tank some nodes.

Why are you running suicides with 4 points in MD? MD is completely counterintuitive to a suicide build. It gives you more power to use more specials which increases recoil damage in a class where hardly any of the best champs have immunities.

Why are you running suicides with 4 points in MD? MD is completely counterintuitive to a suicide build. It gives you more power to use more specials which increases recoil damage in a class where hardly any of the best champs have immunities.

I'm using MD because I don't have Claire or Doom as 5*+. Or even Longshot. Or really any good nullifier that even semi-works with suicides. Sym Supreme was my only viable mystic for a long time, and even then he was the first mystic I got after 50+ 5*. I did say it was roster-specific, lol. God it hurts.

That said, I honestly don't get the train of thought that specials are bad for suiciders. Or non-immunes, for that matter. You lose 5% health per special, but gain 30% attack on top of the 60% for suicides. It's fine as long as you focus on sp2/sp3s.

Unless you never parry/block and just intercept/dex everything, or you use champs that are SP1 dependent, then most champions will probably end the fight with roughly the same health loss in tough fights due to chip damage since you're ending fights much quicker.

As for immunities, well, Quake says I lose ~5% per fight from DW/LC. Pretty good trade-off, imo.
  • GatorSlam_MrvKnGatorSlam_MrvKn Posts: 211 β˜…
    I run this setup for map7 and arena and regular quests like caviler and act 7. I do switch for war.
    Basically no suicides.

• GatorSlam_MrvKnGatorSlam_MrvKn Posts: 211 β˜…

Main features:
    - Suicides
    - 4 in MD

Downsides:

When using magik and MS. I run DE with MD5, cuz I can limbo back the recoil or life steal some health back over time. So it can work out depending on the situation and champs you’re using.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I don't like recoil so I won't get suicides
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Main features:
    - Suicides
    - 4 in MD

Downsides:

When using magik and MS. I run DE with MD5, cuz I can limbo back the recoil or life steal some health back over time. So it can work out depending on the situation and champs you’re using.
    Yeah half suicides for both of those champs is regularly used. That's not what that build is at all.