**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

ARENAS

It would be great if you finish the 3 fights in arenas with 100% health on all 3 fights to get something EXTRA!!

Comments

• Joshua_EiversJoshua_Eivers Posts: 108
    No
  • BaddOne67BaddOne67 Posts: 116
    Why dont you think that would be a great IDEA???
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    It would be hard for people with suicides and nobody would ever be happy with the rewards
    Why would ANYBODY run Suicides in Arenas anyway??
    edited August 2020
    No I'm being Serious!! I Personally don't see the NEED to run Suicides in the Arena!!!? I could keep my streak as long as I needed but stop when I've reached where I need to be....so just curious why ANYONE would need SUICIDES??? Oh and I end 90% of my fights with ALL health on ALL 3 fights so that's why I suggested it!!!
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    BaddOne67 said:

No I'm being Serious!! I Personally don't see the NEED to run Suicides in the Arena!!!? I could keep my streak as long as I needed but stop when I've reached where I need to be....so just curious why ANYONE would need SUICIDES???

Because the fight goes 60% FASTER and gives you more POINTS. Why WOULDN’T you run SUICIDES.
    Well see I DIDN'T KNOW THAT!
    I thought they just gave you the points that showed for the fight!! There are still things I'm learning bout this game.....only been playing for 18 months!
    I'm still confused about me TROLLING????
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    BaddOne67 said:

I thought they just gave you the points that showed for the fight!! There are still things I'm learning bout this game.....only been playing for 18 months!

They do, but the points it gives you are higher. Cuts the grind time significantly. It’s fine, we’re all still learning
    Not bragging but I finish my fights pretty dang quick and get the same points if I stall some so I'm still confused I guess?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    BaddOne67 said:

You’ve got to be trolling right...
    Still confused then..........weather you finish quick or slow CHAMPS still have to cool down so how does Suicides make you have more fights???
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    BaddOne67 said:

Still confused then..........weather you finish quick or slow CHAMPS still have to cool down so how does Suicides make you have more fights???

Because arena is boring as hell and suicides mean it’s over faster
    Why yall saying I'm TROLLING??
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    BaddOne67 said:

There's an infinite amount of content to do in this game, but only a finite amount of time to do it. If you can finish fights x% faster then you can do y% more content.

Edit: grammar and punctuation.