**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to get more 5 star shards to get a first five star

Guys pls help me I have 8000 5* shards I need 2000 more five star shards where to get it for my first five star pls guys help

Comments

• shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Hey go to arenas fast bro
    Do greater legends arena before 4 hrs get over
    Plz send ur roster image
    U can sell 4 stars.
    I sold many 4 stars, many means many and almost 70percent 4 star to open my 2nd 5star
    Well I got an fantastic champ by selling my useless(worst)4 stars and got.....
    U can even see my name in profile
    shield456 said:

Well I got an fantastic champ by selling my useless(worst)4 stars and got.....

Well this was my 1st.
    My 2nd was.......
    Insane luck in both my 5 star crystals.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Never sell your champions.

You lose out on bonus ISO and 5* Shards plus it isn't worth it for a five star. Even though he got Doom and Corvus Glaive, that was just luck. I repeat, never ever sell your champions.
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    DON'T SELL YOUR CHAMPS NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER EVER EVER. Wait for summoner appreciation until October and log in everyday to get those free 5 star shards.
  • HardbossadoHardbossado Posts: 57
    The legend event finished so as manan_44 said I have to wait till October to get it
    Anyways thanks guys can every commenters Tell me their account numbers and I will add you as my freinds
    @HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I gave that advice because I got fantastic champs and I will continue doing that. U can see my first 2 champs. Doom and Corvus.
    Wanna see my 3rd 5star.
    Wanna see my 3rd 5star.
    Venom the duck and sabretooth and Corvus too
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    shield456 said:

Wanna see my 3rd 5star.

No one asked g
    Doom on my brothers and voodoo in my cousins.
    Well selling champs get me and my siblings fantastic champs.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    shield456 said:

@HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I gave that advice because I got fantastic champs and I will continue doing that. U can see my first 2 champs. Doom and Corvus.

No, this game involves something called RNG. You can get great pulls or you can get terrible pulls. It’s not in your control.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    if you can, do arena for more dupes, meaning more iso and shards. please do not sell champs ever. ignore everything that shield guy said
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    shield456 said:

Doom on my brothers and voodoo in my cousins.
    Well selling champs get me and my siblings fantastic champs.

Selling champions isn't a tactic that can give you great champs via crystals. This game has a lot of RNG when it comes to pulling champions. You will get lucky at times, but you will also get unlucky. If you don't understand this, just wait till you pull a 5* Cyclops.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Never sell your champs. Complete the Monthly Event Quests, Side Events, and/or do Arenas. You're probably still in the beginner's bracket so get the champs too.
    Ok guys can I get your account names and we can be freinds