**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mutant ag

Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Just got a mutant ag from v4 exploration, colossus is r5 max, omega red is r3. I don't run suicides or have them unlocked and have enough sigs to take the champ to 110.

Mutant ag 41 votes

Colossus
48%
SnizzbarIronBlaze09Gamesbond90Colonaut123Ciciliatochimichanga2108Qacobamal_nairSPIDER_MANBerjibsSpideyFunkoSwarmOfRavensTalharajpootAziz5253Rap027MrGreekRed_GuardianYeetusTheFoetusPaul_RuddLBreaker 20 votes
Omega Red
51%
SIlverProfessorLvernon15ThunderGodBrokenAlbi⁴7²00⁴KDSuperFlash10ZipioEtjamaMiStaLovaDeaconHedronBonzodavidSpidy01223RenaxqqMCOCHazzaMike192Aayush19NEIDER11HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHCowabunga 21 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 840 ★★★
    Omega Red
    I put omega red because he’s just so good. And personally I find colossus boring and slow - parry heavy is not my thing. However colossus is probably better if you don’t run suicides - and have omega and Emma as synergy partners.
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Omega Red
    Who do you like playing more?
    Which content are you planning to do?
    Is there any utility that your roster needs (immunities, non contact attacks...)?
    It really depends on those and more
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    Colossus
    Hazzalec1 said:

I put omega red because he’s just so good. And personally I find colossus boring and slow - parry heavy is not my thing. However colossus is probably better if you don’t run suicides - and have omega and Emma as synergy partners.

I do have both of them as synergy partners as 5*. I do agree colossus is a bit slow but I find it satisfying launching that sp2 after parry heavy-ing all the way. Is Omega Red faster?
    Colossus

Who do you like playing more?
    Which content are you planning to do?
    Is there any utility that your roster needs (immunities, non contact attacks...)?
    It really depends on those and more

Act 6 completion soon, I've just done 6.1 only. My top 5* champs include colossus, sparky, Longshot, quake hyperion, doom, Iceman and a 6* Luke Cage, so yeah I guess I could use some utility for non contact attacks.
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 840 ★★★
    Omega Red
    Aziz5253 said:

Hazzalec1 said:

I do have both of them as synergy partners as 5*. I do agree colossus is a bit slow but I find it satisfying launching that sp2 after parry heavy-ing all the way. Is Omega Red faster?
    Well if the sp2 crits - then yes it’s satisfying Ahahah

Omega feels faster and in my opinion better because you’re more aggressive. Yes you need to throw a heavy every now and then but it’s not repetitive like colossus. He also doesn’t rely on crits - hit DOT is so potent and no one is really immune to it, which makes him so valuable. He’s got a ton of utility and overall he’s the best mutant imo. Colossus is also great but in my opinion just isn’t the best mutant.

With that being said, omega without suicides is slightly underwhelming... as you only get the awakened ability spore damage and the active degen debuff... no death field. However I’d still take omega without suicides over colossus just because I enjoy playing omega more.
    Colossus
    Hazzalec1 said:

Aziz5253 said:

Hazzalec1 said:

Well if the sp2 crits - then yes it’s satisfying Ahahah

Omega feels faster and in my opinion better because you’re more aggressive. Yes you need to throw a heavy every now and then but it’s not repetitive like colossus. He also doesn’t rely on crits - hit DOT is so potent and no one is really immune to it, which makes him so valuable. He’s got a ton of utility and overall he’s the best mutant imo. Colossus is also great but in my opinion just isn’t the best mutant.

With that being said, omega without suicides is slightly underwhelming... as you only get the awakened ability spore damage and the active degen debuff... no death field. However I’d still take omega without suicides over colossus just because I enjoy playing omega more.
    I guess I can understand that. Thanks for the help!
    Also damn, the poll is running 50/50
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Colossus
    You don’t have to use parry heavy with colossus especially with Emma synergy, normal combos, build to sp2 and rinse the cycle ASAP.

Without suicides colossus is much more effective, with suicides, omega.
    Colossus
    Berjibs said:

You don’t have to use parry heavy with colossus especially with Emma synergy, normal combos, build to sp2 and rinse the cycle ASAP.

Without suicides colossus is much more effective, with suicides, omega.

Cool, does he need the high sig or only the awakened ability?
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    Omega Red if you're planning to run suicides, Colossus if not.