**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Heralds of Galactus Void Boss Steals HP without sig ability or any justification!

Why am I losing HP from Void in Herald of Galactus Quest?! I know Void's sig abilities cause DoT when they are activated but I'm losing HP within 1st 10 seconds of fight when he doesn't even have any debuffs active I looked over node descriptions amx there NO JUSTIFICATION OR REASON my HP is leaking out! He hasn't evaded anything so Spyr shouldn't be activating.....yet it is! I've wasted at least 3 revkves and 10 potions trying to take this boss down and I die within 1st 20 seconds. This needs to be addressed and I'd like the revkves amd potions I've wasted to be credited back......tired of all the glitches that this game keeps having that benefit the AI ...bit wjen it comes to glitches that benefit player thwy are fixed......very upset.

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Maybe raise a ticket with Kabam.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Maybe read nodes and abilities, mix masher causes spry which is a debuff, then voids abilities come into play dealing direct damage, or you run suicides, both those count towards voids degen.
  • No_Ægon_clubNo_Ægon_club Posts: 150 ★★
    Well today I ended a combo with a medium attack and void threw his sp1. I did the yo-yo thing where u dash in after the first hit and spry applied on me.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Is Black Widow (OG) a good counter?
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    If you're running suicides Void will start killing you at the start of the fight. Suicides are deadly against Void
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    edited August 2020

Well today I ended a combo with a medium attack and void threw his sp1. I did the yo-yo thing where u dash in after the first hit and spry applied on me.

Well of course he did, you finished a combo with a medium and then did another medium on the yo-yo which triggers mix master and applies spry to you. Did that myself and had to remind myself not to yo-yo on his sp1.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    remove suicides and problem solved
  • Campo4Campo4 Posts: 141
    Oof.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You’re either running suicides or he evaded and put the fatigue on you
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    Drink some coffee first
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 ★★★★

Not sure if you're saying this sarcastically, or legitimately wondering why that would happen.

If it's legitimate though, you said it yourself. You ended a combo with a medium, then did a dash attack, which is another medium. Mix Master means that dash medium is gonna be evaded, putting the fatigue debuff on you from Spry.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    If you dont run suicides (The bleed debuff/ Double Egde or the poison debuff/ Liquid Courage) then its a bug.

Make a video and post it here or in the bug section.

How you talk about it I would guess its suicides tho. Is it your first time running them?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    mgj0630 said:

Not sure if you're saying this sarcastically, or legitimately wondering why that would happen.

If it's legitimate though, you said it yourself. You ended a combo with a medium, then did a dash attack, which is another medium. Mix Master means that dash medium is gonna be evaded, putting the fatigue debuff on you from Spry.
    Sort of, but at the same time, his second medium was performed while void was in the middle of using his special. In doing that it’s impossible for void to evade and he shouldn’t place fatigue absent the evade per the node description.

“Each time the Defender Passively Evades an attack, a Fatigue Debuff is placed on the Attacker, reducing their Critical Rating by 1000 for 15 seconds.”
  • screamndigitscreamndigit Posts: 4
    That happened to me. I don't have suicides unlocked, but looking at Void's abilities, it does say "for each unique debuff type, the opponent takes 162.1 direct damage per second" - it doesn't specify that it has to be an intimidating presence debuff that Void casts, so i guess the fatigue counts. Which was more aggravation than it was worth.

I was lucky the first run through with Kingpin, everyone else was worthless. I bailed out the next time through and gave up on that run because throwing revives at it wasn't worth it.