**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My First 6* Champion Crystal

I was scared to even start doing Act 5 one month and a half ago (when I returned back to the game) but I’ve completed Act 5 last night and decided to open my first 6* champion crystal. Look whom I got!

This was my account one month ago, after 1-2 weeks I returned. Thanks to the game’s current lively atmosphere (and compensation lol), there were so many content to do in this one month and a half so I managed to get so many five star shards, rank up materials etc.

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    congrats!
  • LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    Congrats mate, sunspot is an amazing champ. Hes got to be the champion I use the mostlurely because of how fun he is, plus his sp2 is immense. Really jealous of ur 6* one though!
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    congrats!
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    awesome pull! doesn't need sig at all, but it helps a little
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    Account went from 0 to 100 real quick
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Ab_Samad said:

Account went from 0 to 100 real quick

His line up after SunSpot are all beyond god tiers
  • R_D_JrR_D_Jr Posts: 49
    So basically we don't get doom even after trying 10 15k featured and opening 20 dual class and newbes get lucky
  • Spidy01223Spidy01223 Posts: 30
    I do have a 5* maxed out sunspot ( my only maxed out).......rn I'm jealous as my first 6* was abomination 🙂
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    You lucky duck! Congrats!
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    Congrats! That's a great pull
  • StopNTakeStopNTake Posts: 50
    Thank you very much all! Yeah fortunately I’ve been pretty lucky with my champion pulls.