**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Catch up mechanic

This game needs a better catch up mechanic. With the most serious alliances only doing map 5 just starting out in this game, you have little hope into making it far in the game. You need to offer more in game purchases and give more fragments for the T4 cats and class cats. With T6 on the way you need to start pushing T4 crystals to get people prepared or you will lose the new people. I dont mind paying for a short cut to catch up, I think you are loosing a ton of money by not offering it up right now...

Comments

• DarindeshDarindesh Posts: 31
    I didnt ask to gift us anything. You can still only put 3 people in AQ and 8 in AW so you may get more champs faster but newer people should catch up faster. I dont know if you run an alliance but its natural in any progression type game that you will have people that lose interest in the game an you will need people to fill the spot... do you want to wait for them to catch up slowly or more quickly?? Just because you have played a game longer doesnt make you more special... its a GAME!!
  • SkySky Posts: 38
    I don't see how people think they should be able to get to the same level / roster that I am at but not put in the same work. I don't think I should be in the same place as someone that put a year more into the game than I have. There is already plenty of ways to advance quickly. There is already a mechanism for replacing higher level players that leave. As people leave the game, alliances can recruit slightly lower players and help them build their rosters Join a more established alliance and work your butt off to earn your place.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    If it's a game why do you care so much about catching up?
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Also, you don't need 5* and don't have to worry about 6* if you're this desperate for t4cc. Beg your way into a 5x5 ally like i had to do when i only had r4s, and grind your way up.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    There is a catch up mechanic...

When I first started playing there was no calendars, and they didn't give away half the amount of stuff they now give you for free.

On top of that the champion pool when I first started was essentially the basics (back when Black Widow, Thor, Scarlet Witch, and Dr. Strange were god tier) and they had just added Antman and Yellowjacket.

Now someone can randomly pop a Hyperion when they first start the game. Can you imagine the difference between starting this game with Antman, and accidentally opening an Iceman or a Stark spidey? It's a lot faster to move up now than it ever was in the past. You could have got a free 5 star on a NEW account just by logging in the last couple months.