**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What does a platinum/master alliance feel like?

Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
Hi I'm curious to know how these alliance function , which Maps they run etc.
What are the minimum requirements for getting into one such alliance and is there any recruitment process.

Edit: I'm just asking about the experience of the said alliance. I'm not planning to recruit myself atm just curious what prestige/ hero rating level they have in general.

Comments

• ChriissRChriissR Posts: 649 ★★★★
    From my alliance, we run 7x5 in AQ with Epic modifiers.
    We are in Plat 2, we boost up and heal between fights when needed, try not to die at all.

Our requirements right now is 11k prestige + with experience in Map 7. That's kinda what we talk about with new people joining.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Like a second job. Lol
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    My alliance is 7x5 epic modifiers top 20 aq, in general aq is fine, for aw we pushed master last season and are pushing p1 this season. In general it takes about an hour to plan paths, looking at everyone’s champs and who they’re most comfortable playing, designing paths to fit those options, making sure there aren’t any bad matchups and stuff, a lot of telling people to boost and stuff, and a lot of stress in close wars
  • ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    It's quite stressful... dying in AW can make you feel horrible. Usually plat level alliances will want 9.5k prestige and run a mixture of Maps 5, 6 and 7 (depends on the alliance, really – some don't push War too hard but are do tons of AQ, and vice versa).
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    I was in a Plat 1 alliance ... stressful to say the least because of what it requires to stay there during War. we purposely dropped down because the item usage etc coupled with the ridiculous defense tactics just made it not fun.

defense tactics just ruined the experience in War in my opinion. so now that we've dropped the stress is gone and we balance it with an AQ focus.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    We run map 7 and masters war, it really doesn’t take up anywhere near the amount of time or effort as people think. Aq is maybe 15 minutes every 24 hours, war is like 10 minutes, 3 times a week
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Only in T2-T3 wars typically, I take 10-13 fights per war no less, It can get a little stressful but not too bad, don't have too boost too too much. Sometimes wars can be expensive, sometimes not.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,866 ★★★★★

Hi I'm curious to know how these alliance function , which Maps they run etc.
    What are the minimum requirements for getting into one such alliance and is there any recruitment process.

Edit: I'm just asking about the experience of the said alliance. I'm not planning to recruit myself atm just curious what prestige/ hero rating level they have in general.

Feels like you keep getting beat up for your lunch money every week.