**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

3 bugs when i used colossus with the new prefight ability of the white magneto

Hello
I recorded a video while using Colossus vs CM in showup event, and i had used the prefight ability of the white magneto to boost the attack and get the stun passives.

Bug 1: When stunning the opponent and getting the passive one, the attacker is pushed way back the arena, so connecting a heavy without dashing forward is impossible.

Bug 2: The first stun in the fight was a regular and not a passive.

Bug 3: I don't know why, but colossus didn't get his passive fury while doing a heavy whenever i get the passive stun, while i did get the fury when the stun was a regular one at the beginning of the fight.

This is the video i recorded and has the three bugs i mentioned above
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bYH8BtnOVbCU3yPHsmH-TTrYAT4RoRfQ/view?usp=sharing

Comments

• ZazcoisaZazcoisa Posts: 28
    Cupid said:

He only gets the fury when purifying a stun debuff, not a passive stun

Yeah that must be something i forgot about colossus.

But i believe the first 2 are bugs.
  • Mikailin626Mikailin626 Posts: 30
    The passive stun effect is only after the first parry so that is also correct

where does it say that in the abilities?
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Just post the video. So we can witness it

Just post the video. So we can witness it

It's in the link at the end of the post
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    I've tested it too.

Apparently the synergy with Colossus is not a bug.

Remember, in this game, the text is important too.

Colossus can only convert a Stun Debuff into a Passive Fury when charging a heavy.

So Stun Passive is not in his mechanic = no passive Fury for him.

Still, you can get the chance to inflict Stun Debuff from his SP1
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Zazcoisa said:

From the Magneto (House of X) Spotlight:

Pre-Fight: Guidance Boost

Magneto (House of X) can spend 2 Persistent Charges in the pre-fight screen to place a Guidance effect on the fight, which lasts until the Defender is defeated. These effects don’t stack and can be used by Allies.

Attacker’s in the fight gain +15% Attack rating.

After the first parry, #Metal and #Hero attackers trigger Passive Stun effects with the Parry Mastery instead of Debuffs and they last 0.5 seconds longer.

Zazcoisa said:

From the Magneto (House of X) Spotlight:

Pre-Fight: Guidance Boost

Magneto (House of X) can spend 2 Persistent Charges in the pre-fight screen to place a Guidance effect on the fight, which lasts until the Defender is defeated. These effects don’t stack and can be used by Allies.

Attacker’s in the fight gain +15% Attack rating.

After the first parry, #Metal and #Hero attackers trigger Passive Stun effects with the Parry Mastery instead of Debuffs and they last 0.5 seconds longer.
    I didn't read the spotlight but it's not written in his in-game abilities, that's why i found it confusing