**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cavalier rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Also worth pointing out that people had loads of it expiring after Act 6.
  • 100100100100 Posts: 111

Hey all,

Thanks for the feedback. We built these rewards with a few things in mind: This needs to be sustainable moving forward, it needs to help players strengthen their rosters, and it needs to be what players were asking for.

These rewards were designed with your feedback. We looked at Forum threads, videos, tweets; and had conversations with players. In most of the cases, these rewards exceeded what reasonable Summoners had been asking for.

Also, please keep in mind that we've already announced the new Legendary difficulty for Side Events that will also be a new permanent fixture of the Contest.

"reasonable summoners", meaning kabam employees and people who haven't done act 3 yet?
    I guess literally everyone in the community isn't "reasonable"
    Reasonable being those that weren't saying 2 6-Star Crystals and 50% of a T5CC.
    T2a shards are just wayyyyy to low. 10k really and you think thats ok?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Hey all,

Thanks for the feedback. We built these rewards with a few things in mind: This needs to be sustainable moving forward, it needs to help players strengthen their rosters, and it needs to be what players were asking for.

These rewards were designed with your feedback. We looked at Forum threads, videos, tweets; and had conversations with players. In most of the cases, these rewards exceeded what reasonable Summoners had been asking for.

Also, please keep in mind that we've already announced the new Legendary difficulty for Side Events that will also be a new permanent fixture of the Contest.

"reasonable summoners", meaning kabam employees and people who haven't done act 3 yet?
    is asking for 2 5 stars and a single t2a too much? because the rewards don't even have that
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    7500 6* would have kept on pace with uncollected, otherwise I don't see what people are upset about.
    Etjama said:

IKON said:

7500 6* would have kept on pace with uncollected, otherwise I don't see what people are upset about.

A high lack of T2A and 5* shards. Also, that amount T5B in completion isn't going to help anyone get R5 5*s.
    You're right, it isn't going to help people get R5 5*s

Cav difficulty should be heavily focused on 6* and R3s, which this clearly is.
  • Fireangle27Fireangle27 Posts: 6
    Etjama said:

Hey all,

10% t5cc selector and one nexus 6 star would be ideal since it would negate the rng fiesta of pulling not desired 6 stars and t5cc. And if you would have made 10 6 star sigs generic so you can use them on desired champs it would have been a lot better.
    Dude, just go home. We don't need people asking for insanity to help our completely reasonable cause.
    Like literally the rng of 6 stars is terrible what Progression level are you? If you have opened a decent amount of 6 stars you understand that 5 k shards for a new difficulty is just very low. If the pool was made out of good champs then I would be fine with it but kabam added so many bad champs to the pool making the chances of pulling a good champ which is worth being ranked to r3 nearly impossible.

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Hey all,

The thing is that no one's asking for those rewards. Those rewards are unreasonable. Read our comments to see what we think is reasonable. Not the outliers who think that those rewards would be good.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Hey all,

10% t5cc selector and one nexus 6 star would be ideal since it would negate the rng fiesta of pulling not desired 6 stars and t5cc. And if you would have made 10 6 star sigs generic so you can use them on desired champs it would have been a lot better.
    Dude, just go home. We don't need people asking for insanity to help our completely reasonable cause.
    Like literally the rng of 6 stars is terrible what Progression level are you? If you have opened a decent amount of 6 stars you understand that 5 k shards for a new difficulty is just very low. If the pool was made out of good champs then I would be fine with it but kabam added so many bad champs to the pool making the chances of pulling a good champ which is worth being ranked to r3 nearly impossible.

I agree 5k is low, but a 6* Nexus is just ridiculous. RNG is RNG. Stop acting like a child and deal with it.
    A_NAZ said:

These rewards are more disappointing than seeing that my 6* modok won my rank up roulette poll...

Hahahaha
    Etjama said:

IKON said:

Etjama said:

IKON said:

A high lack of T2A and 5* shards. Also, that amount T5B in completion isn't going to help anyone get R5 5*s.

They specifically said completion was meant to help fresh Cav players get R5's.
    Yea, completion rewards will help with R5s I guess, but is anyone really concerned about completion rewards? They're on par with previous difficulties.

Exploration is what most people care about, and they're focused appropriately.
    IKON said:

Etjama said:

IKON said:

Etjama said:

IKON said:

They specifically said completion was meant to help fresh Cav players get R5's.
    Yea, completion rewards will help with R5s I guess, but is anyone really concerned about completion rewards? They're on par with previous difficulties.

Exploration is what most people care about, and they're focused appropriately.
    Wrong on all counts. Everyone cares about completion rewards, they're totally not on par with past difficulties since the T5B and T2A is almost the same as completion for UC, and Exploration rewards are still cr*p when it comes to T2A, 6* shards and 5* shards.

Sneakyko said:

Hey all,

As in was a 10% selector unreasonable

Selectors are rare items, and will not be available in abundance very quickly. I wouldn't expect them in Content very often for at least a year.
    I honestly don't think many people are upset about the T5CC. Combined with the Legendary SQ, it's going to be a lot tbh. But the 6* shards, T5B (in completion), 5* shards, and T2A are all low.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Also worth pointing out that people had loads of it expiring after Act 6.

And for the people who haven't explored Act 6...?
    They probably won't be exploring Cavalier, if the goal stated when it was announced was met.