**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cavalier rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• ZaniqZaniq Posts: 1
    Cav difficulty is supposed to be for players that have done everything in the game. We are getting 30k 6* shards by placing master in aw season and not even 10k shards from one full month of Cav and Uncoll difficulty. You are not gonna change these in next 6 months. These rewards dont even feel good today how is it gonna feel like in next 3 months?
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,332 ★★★★★
    I don't think most people realize that you won't just get more of all the rewards, plus new rewards.

You don't keep getting T2CC, it goes away at higher difficulties and replaced by rarer resources.

Apply the same logic with T2A, it's classified as a less rare resource, in comparison to the t5b and t5cc.

I know lots of people have a T2A bottleneck, but players at the end game all have different bottlenecks, including t1a, t4b, t4cc, gold, or iso.

It's a balancing act with rewards, and the t2a issue remains a problem because of AW season rewards for the high end players, and should be fixed there instead of expecting cav to correct it.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Mike ive read all your posts. I definitely see where you are coming from.

The 6 star shards if you combine this with the side quests, sure that’s fine. But side quests won’t always yield the same amount. And for some running a 4 star roster to clear from easy to cavalier isn’t feasible. I’ve never tried so I can’t say I can or not, I don’t waste my time running through quests again after I finish them, this will be new. What were saying is the event quest should garner at least a full 6 like it did a full 5 when master and UC were combined.

The 10% of t5cc is ok; 15% would probably have made more folks happy. Not all of us play the game to be in a top 50 alliance for a AQ and same for a p1 alliance. I myself I’m in a p3 alliance and don’t have the access of t5cc. I can most likely clear cavalier with no issues but still can’t rank 3 a champ for a while unless I spend? You guys Make it harder and harder to spend with some of the junk you put out. (Used junk so I don’t get warned).
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    I think the main issue here is sustainability. Are the rewards that we want and expect sustainable in the long run? Or are they going to increase the rate of progression to the point that the gap between players widens even further?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★

Hey all,

Thanks for the feedback. We built these rewards with a few things in mind: This needs to be sustainable moving forward, it needs to help players strengthen their rosters, and it needs to be what players were asking for.

These rewards were designed with your feedback. We looked at Forum threads, videos, tweets; and had conversations with players. In most of the cases, these rewards exceeded what reasonable Summoners had been asking for.

Also, please keep in mind that we've already announced the new Legendary difficulty for Side Events that will also be a new permanent fixture of the Contest.

I strongly disagree with the entirety of this post.

The types of rewards are what we're looking for. However, no endgame player would think that these quantities are sufficient. These are going to age even worse than the UC rewards did.
    It's monthly. These aren't 1 time rewards. They aren't for strictly just endgame players. You'll end up with more rewards than what Act content gives out.
  • YawYeetYawYeet Posts: 34
    Rewards for cav are trash. Wont be touching until they decide to buff it. UC reward buff is trash too. Well at least this saves me energy so I can do other content.

I think the main issue here is sustainability. Are the rewards that we want and expect sustainable in the long run? Or are they going to increase the rate of progression to the point that the gap between players widens even further?

This is just EQs. We still have Side Quests and Act 2 content coming. Plus another variant right around the corner.
    Seraphion said:

Add 2.500 6* shards, a bit more T2A and I would say the rewards are okay. Nothing too hype. Nothing too low then. We get them every single month so I guess that is to keep in mind.

Guys they would never do more than 10 random 6* sig stone (yes I would like more as well). They need to milk the whales with something 😅

The amount of 6* shards are double that of UC already.
  • KaspyKaspy Posts: 154 ★★★

Kaspy said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Etjama said:

Sneakyko said:

Hey all,

Thanks for the feedback. We built these rewards with a few things in mind: This needs to be sustainable moving forward, it needs to help players strengthen their rosters, and it needs to be what players were asking for.

These rewards were designed with your feedback. We looked at Forum threads, videos, tweets; and had conversations with players. In most of the cases, these rewards exceeded what reasonable Summoners had been asking for.

Also, please keep in mind that we've already announced the new Legendary difficulty for Side Events that will also be a new permanent fixture of the Contest.

"reasonable summoners", meaning kabam employees and people who haven't done act 3 yet?
    I guess literally everyone in the community isn't "reasonable"
    Reasonable being those that weren't saying 2 6-Star Crystals and 50% of a T5CC.
    As in was a 10% selector unreasonable

Selectors are rare items, and will not be available in abundance very quickly. I wouldn't expect them in Content very often for at least a year.
    I honestly don't think many people are upset about the T5CC. Combined with the Legendary SQ, it's going to be a lot tbh. But the 6* shards, T5B (in completion), 5* shards, and T2A are all low.
    That's fair. We're not going to agree here because we think this is definitely on par with where an event should be.

A note on completion though is that we made it pretty clear that we are heavily emphasizing Exploration of Chapter and path rewards over Completion. Those exploration rewards you see? A lot of them will not be in exploration, but on paths.
    You definitely think they are on par? What about what your community thinks?
    My community hasn't seen the content, and aren't thinking about the acceleration of resources that will result in the introduction of harder content and Tier 3 Alphas much faster than they would like, and then possibly whatever the successor to 6-Stars is. They also have given us their thoughts in threads and conversations before this one, which the rewards were based on, and are more or less in line with.
    Could you be so kind to post a link to the threads were multiple people are saying that 10k T2A shards is what they were expecting as reasonable?
    This, I will give you. It's lower than what people may have expected, but it's also far from the only place in-game to get T2A.

6-Star Shards and T5CC Fragments are much rarer, and what we're focusing on here. For Summoners that are still in dire need of T2A, Uncollected Difficulty still contains it, as does the Glory Store, Calendars, side events, etc.
    Fair enough. I will acknowledge that the amount of T5C is is reasonable given the special side objective. However, i was fully expecting a full 6* as reasonable. I am not one of those asking for nexus crystals or anything, but 10,000 6* shards is reasonable.

The reality is that the Announcement of cav difficulty should of been a day of celebration for the community but sadly it has not been that given how the rewards have missed the mark. Different people seem to have different sticking points, but none the less the feedback seems to be overwhelmingly negative.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    The rewards are fine — if you have already completed everything the game has to offer, you possibly don’t think so, but tbh, there’s only so much Kabam can do to satisfy people who have done so

That’s not a knock — I respect the people who have grinder and fought their way through everything the game has to offer. Totally serious

But at the same time, if you have, then you already know that monthly rewards for an EQ, any EQ, aren’t gonna ever be at the level you want — the scaling just isn’t gonna be possible
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    Here is what I think should happen:

1. Bump up the 6 star shards for completion to at least 1K. This way, it will provide a nice benefit to progressing players who can do the completion, and further progress their rosters until they can explore it. It becomes more worthwhile to anyone who completes it each month, along with uncollected difficulty.

2. At least double the T2A rewards. A good cycle of AQ easily gives more fragments in terms of the map crystals and the glory as well. It doesn't need to be as big as AQ rewards, however it should give around a full T2A for completion and exploration considering that this is the highest difficulty of event quest.

Everything else seems Ok. I do like the Sig stones and the T5 basic and class fragments. 5 star shards are okay as well. But the lack of T2A definitely got me less excited for next month's event quest.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Maybe Im blind but what increased on uncollected aside from T2A?
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    Seraphion said:

There is class ISO now I believe
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Seraphion said:

and gold and units
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Sneakyko said:

Hey all,

"reasonable summoners", meaning kabam employees and people who haven't done act 3 yet?
    I guess literally everyone in the community isn't "reasonable"
    Reasonable being those that weren't saying 2 6-Star Crystals and 50% of a T5CC.
    As in was a 10% selector unreasonable

Selectors are rare items, and will not be available in abundance very quickly. I wouldn't expect them in Content very often for at least a year.
    I honestly don't think many people are upset about the T5CC. Combined with the Legendary SQ, it's going to be a lot tbh. But the 6* shards, T5B (in completion), 5* shards, and T2A are all low.
    That's fair. We're not going to agree here because we think this is definitely on par with where an event should be.

A note on completion though is that we made it pretty clear that we are heavily emphasizing Exploration of Chapter and path rewards over Completion. Those exploration rewards you see? A lot of them will not be in exploration, but on paths.
    Which I appreciate. It’s gonna feel a lot more like act 6 with all the T2A shards, and I thoroughly enjoyed that. Honestly while I do think the 6* shards are a bit low, if you just give a fully formed T2A instead of 1/4 of one I’d be a lot happier. I’m excited T5CC and 6* sigs are even going to be in free content, but to have an entire monthly event not even get me close to rank up materials for my 6* base it’s a bit underwhelming.
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 433 ★★★★
    I’m sure they’ll release another roadmap and promise to do better before their next big sale. Lure the community into believing them....again....then go back to their shady, stingy ways.

That roadmap was just another vat of lies. Nothing has changed. Shady as ever.
    Mixalis said:

Mixalis said:

We got more for the heralds event, than We're getting for the Cavalier eq.

That is once again very different from a regular Side Quest. You don't usually get to double down on one kind of reward. The Mixed day is a more accurate representation of what a regular Monthly Side Quest for this difficulty would look like.
    We all thought these last two months were going to be an indicator of the type of difficulty and rewards we were going to get for Cavalier eq. Nothing was mentioned for mix day type of rewards from Herald. Most likely many of us were looking at it as a whole.
    They said that the last two months are to test the difficulty levels. They never mentioned rewards being tested or hinted at.
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 433 ★★★★
    Masterdux said:

We should give tha Kabam overlords a break here, this will be the first month for this brand new content, I'll wait till I've done It (or at least atempt to) to judge it, I was expecting something a little bit better, but I wasn't expecting the bump to uncollected rewards, and i was really surprised/exited about the 4* objective.
    Then again, if this is a Variant level difficulty but whit much worse rewards then the community will have all the rights to be mad.
    I'm hopeful tough ;)

They’ve had enough breaks